Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

I'm sure Irina thought why this girl is there.

Well, maybe not the most interesting, but Zlata has some life inside, she practice her hobby, and is there for us to watch, Irina stays outside all night, only drop in to get more wine from the fridge, so I don't know who fits in the best.

il y a 15 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Eh bien, peut-être pas le plus intéressant, mais Zlata a une vie à l'intérieur, elle pratique son passe-temps, et est là pour nous regarder, Irina reste dehors toute la nuit, laissez tomber seulement pour obtenir plus de vin du réfrigérateur, donc je ne savoir qui convient le mieux.

Hello ED you have probably misread my post, because I say I prefer to watch Zlata evolve and if possible in a way agreeable to me (less back to the cam for example) be more natural I know it is difficult but the girls know that they are filmed and especially observed, the timidity does not have much space in the kind of program . And finally Irina showed nothing more than her last visit. as I said in a previous post a had the guest statue. Irina is a hot girl who prefere to take cold outside

• Like 1

Sind Irina & Lola noch am Projekt beteiligt?

Außer schlafen in der Wohnung bislang noch keine Aktivität, die Ignoranz von Zlata durch Irina ist nicht OK ! 

Are Irina & Lola still involved in the project?

Apart from sleeping in the apartment so far no activity, the ignorance of Zlata by Irina is not OK!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1