Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

it all happened without that there were drugs or other, seemed real pleasure, the test of truth is now, if each back to doing what he did before means that it was a good show, but if it continues, then it was true affection

Just now, adamneve said:

So.. it appears the prolonged lull in action has ended,  the comments are flowing with happiness, disbelief, conspiracy, disagreements.. this is what CC is always good for and in the end..we still remain to discuss and each have our theories and points of view. .. and we end up with an orgasmic- drunk Sher...::)

And then tomorrow B#1 and B#2 will go back to the same old thing, the girls will be gone a lot, and hardly speak to each other,,,and CC will get back to complaining about how boring they are again, because they will now expect this to happen every night,,,stop me when I'm wrong lol :biggrin::biggrin:

I've seen this happen 3 times already.

• Like 1

Just now, Sergio said:

it all happened without that there were drugs or other, seemed real pleasure, the test of truth is now, if each back to doing what he did before means that it was a good show, but if it continues, then it was true affection

That means nothing,,,even married people don't fuck everyday or show true affection. Sometimes things just happen and people go with the flow.

I would think it was fake if it happened too often.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And then tomorrow B#1 and B#2 will go back to the same old thing, the girls will be gone a lot, and hardly speak to each other,,,and CC will get back to complaining about how boring they are again, because they will now expect this to happen every night,,,stop me when I'm wrong lol :biggrin::biggrin:

LOL.. probably right  of course..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

B1 girls have a very great realtionship. The main situation in this appartment is they used to be out night and days when they were not sleeping

• Like 1