Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

27 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Tienen los inquilinos de España y Chzeckia también ... Sé que no está bloqueada en España.

Actually, the story, of the locked cameras in a country, is a very old story, as much as I think it can be RLC. But I know firsthand, from an RLC screen image made in the city of Krasnoyar, and I can assure you, the source, is no deception. And I have my reasons, as far as I know, that city belongs to Russia.
But as I always say, what company, would limit itself, when it comes to getting customers ...
Russia, has a population, much more important than that of Spain, and as it says, there are no limitations in Spain and Russia yes? That does not make any commercial sense. That is only a hoax that was invented long ago, and that from time to time comes to light.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

Actually, the story, of the locked cameras in a country, is a very old story, as much as I think it can be RLC. But I know firsthand, from an RLC screen image made in the city of Krasnoyar, and I can assure you, the source, is no deception. And I have my reasons, as far as I know, that city belongs to Russia.
But as I always say, what company, would limit itself, when it comes to getting customers ...
Russia, has a population, much more important than that of Spain, and as it says, there are no limitations in Spain and Russia yes? That does not make any commercial sense. That is only a hoax that was invented long ago, and that from time to time comes to light.

?

It's not a hoax. Multiple posters from Russia have confirmed that RLC is blocked there (and hard to access even with VPNs). Yury was about as reliable a poster as we've ever had on this site, and he talked about how hard it was to access RLC.  

You can try it yourself. Here's a list of Ukrainian proxies. http://www.gatherproxy.com/proxylist/country/?c=Ukraine

Configure your browser to use one of them and then try connecting to RLC...