Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

sorry to bust your little bubble have been watching the b1 apartment from day one and it has some what real back then not like the real hiding in the bathroom under all the bubbles that the girls  are doing now sorry to bust your bubble 

I'm kinda curious what bubble you think you're bursting? Mr. Box/Spock isn't disliked because he thinks things are fake... he's disliked because he repeated ad nauseum... I can't stand Irina, but you won't see me posting about it over and over... I just watch something else... 

I don't care if someone likes or dislikes the girls in these apts, I just really hate seeing the same things repeated over and over, whether it's praise or condemnation... it's just tiring... 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Seeing as you made 3 back to back extremely snide remarks about these apts, I haven't seen a lot of positive remarks from you except for when Sofie was 'bating (which was as obvious a show as you can get...) It kinda looks like you are just looking for sex, which is much easier to find elsewhere, imo...

and sofie didn't hide under a full tub of bubbles did she or are  you one of the ones that watch every girl 24/7 and know every thing that happens with all of them 

2 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I'm kinda curious what bubble you think you're bursting? Mr. Box/Spock isn't disliked because he thinks things are fake... he's disliked because he repeated ad nauseum... I can't stand Irina, but you won't see me posting about it over and over... I just watch something else... 

I don't care if someone likes or dislikes the girls in these apts, I just really hate seeing the same things repeated over and over, whether it's praise or condemnation... it's just tiring... 

all I'm saying is I like to see something that looks real and sher renata regina in the bathtub two nights in aroll hidden is not real the tub is not that big if they where going to do something real they would be doing it where they have more room and not in a tub but they did not want nothing to be seen so that is why they made sure that they did it in the tub and not in a bed where there is two cams  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Are you auditioning for Mr.Box/Spock 3.0?  Renata has be handing with her friends, Yana and Ricky, with Ilona and Tim.  The other girls have been doing their own thing as well... i.e. Sher on a date, Regina and Tereza hanging out at a club together...

Unless you're just looking for sex... then I would suggest this may not be the place for you?

so mr know it all why don't you tell me and every body just why that renata sher and regina only want to do their lez shows in the bathtub  I know you can not tell me because you know that their little bathroom shows are nothing but fake 

44 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry to bust your little bubble have been watching the b1 apartment from day one and it has some what real back then not like the real hiding in the bathroom under all the bubbles that the girls  are doing now sorry to bust your bubble 

I can be wrong , If I have the choice between a hot bubble bath and a bed , I prefer the bath , even if I have to share with two hot girls . Bubbles in a bubble bath is kind of normal to me .:biggrin:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Seeing as you made 3 back to back extremely snide remarks about these apts, I haven't seen a lot of positive remarks from you except for when Sofie was 'bating (which was as obvious a show as you can get...) It kinda looks like you are just looking for sex, which is much easier to find elsewhere, imo...

and if you look sofie is the only one I post about and that is because I only watch one not every girl on rlc like the rest but I do know when the girl is only doing something for a show  sorry but I'm not like you and thing that every thing is real  I can tell  and that is why I don't say it is the best thing that ever happen when the girls hide under covers or in the bath with the bubbles so its hard to see them in the bathtub and make all the fake faces that they can  to make you  think that they are getting off like renata and sher was doing    for two days in the bathtub only and nowhere  but the bathtub 

15 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and if you look sofie is the only one I post about and that is because I only watch one not every girl on rlc like the rest but I do know when the girl is only doing something for a show  sorry but I'm not like you and thing that every thing is real  I can tell  and that is why I don't say it is the best thing that ever happen when the girls hide under covers or in the bath with the bubbles so its hard to see them in the bathtub and make all the fake faces that they can  to make you  think that they are getting off like renata and sher was doing    for two days in the bathtub only and nowhere  but the bathtub 

It would of course be that they sit in the tub with the waterjets on there pussy , BUT covered with there hand ! Be serious .:biggrin:

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

You might be able to copy and paste a few of these bud, just to break your posts up a bit ye know...:dodgy:

image.png

• Like 6