Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and if you look sofie is the only one I post about and that is because I only watch one not every girl on rlc like the rest but I do know when the girl is only doing something for a show  sorry but I'm not like you and thing that every thing is real  I can tell  and that is why I don't say it is the best thing that ever happen when the girls hide under covers or in the bath with the bubbles so its hard to see them in the bathtub and make all the fake faces that they can  to make you  think that they are getting off like renata and sher was doing    for two days in the bathtub only and nowhere  but the bathtub 

Still trying to stir people up.:biggrin:

39 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Still trying to stir people up.:biggrin:

Accusing everyone one dissagrees with of being mr. box is a good start. 

Bud post his opinion, people accuses him of being the new mr, box, that he only wants sex, go to another site etc. and whe he answers to that, he is the provoker?

I do not agree with you @bud2966, but I support your posting.

Just now, ed2 said:

Bud post his opinion, people accuses him of being the new mr, box, that he only wants sex, go to another site etc. and whe he answers to that, he is the provoker?

Is reading comprehension a lost art? Nowhere did anyone accuse him of only wanting to sex... I asked him if that's what he wanted, and if so, then he should look elsewhere...

As for accusing him of being Mr. Box, I pointed out, how his posts are starting to sound similar, and why no one likes Mr. Box's posts, because they repeat...

He never answered my questions, accused me of being a know-it-all, who watches all the girls obsessively, and his arguments make no logical sense... so I stopped participating in that conversation...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm not accusing him of anything. He's admitted that he makes posts just to stir people up. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Is reading comprehension a lost art? Nowhere did anyone accuse him of only wanting to sex... I asked him if that's what he wanted, and if so, then he should look elsewhere...

As for accusing him of being Mr. Box, I pointed out, how his posts are starting to sound similar, and why no one likes Mr. Box's posts, because they repeat...

He never answered my questions, accused me of being a know-it-all, who watches all the girls obsessively, and his arguments make no logical sense... so I stopped participating in that conversation...

OK, but comparing people to mr. box, or repeating the old statement "if you only want sex, go to another site", it is not a good start, it is just as provokative as spock's constant picking on things. I admitt bud's opinions on fakeness can sound redicolous (no offence bud), but I don't like to see people attacked or made fun of because their opinions.

Sorry for making a fuss agaiin, I must really try to learn how to ignore things.