Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

From picture section

7 minutes ago, Manucm said:

there is no doubt
in these girls' food can't find a pussy hair!

no hay duda
en la comida de estas chicas no se encuentran un pelo de coño!
:biggrin:

:biggrin:

Yes, but the food kinda looses its flavor :dodgy:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bud2966 said:

all I'm saying is I like to see something that looks real and sher renata regina in the bathtub two nights in aroll hidden is not real the tub is not that big if they where going to do something real they would be doing it where they have more room and not in a tub but they did not want nothing to be seen so that is why they made sure that they did it in the tub and not in a bed where there is two cams  

Bud are you saying a girl cannot bate or have an orgasm in a bathtub with 2 other girls in it? You would be surprised where and how I have seen real live girls[not on a computer screen] who I have been with bate and have an orgasm. My first wife would barely move when she came from being bated by herself , another girl or myself but she was a squirter and would squirt when she came. By the way all 3 of us would easily fit in a bathtub. If you want to see more than the sex they are having then go to VHtv and the lesbian sex and orgies there.

• Like 1

Bonjour tout le monde   et surtout les amis NOLDUS, PHANTOMCAMCAPS  et  tous les amis qui m'ont demandé des nouvelles..

L'ouragan MARIA est passé sur mon pays lundi  soir,  4 morts et de nombreux dégâts,     tout va bien dans ma famille  et moi aussi..

je suis content de vous retrouver car je viens d'avoir l’électricité  après 48 heures de black out...

Heureux de vous retrouver et merci pour vos soutiens .....

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Hello everyone and especially the friends NOLDUS, PHANTOMCAMCAPS and all the friends who asked me for news ..

Hurricane MARIA passed on my country Monday night, 4 dead and many damage, everything is fine in my family and me too ..

I'm glad to meet you because I just had electricity after 48 hours of black out ...

Happy to find you and thank you for your support .....

Glad to hear another member of CC is well and has survived the hurricanes.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Hello everyone and especially the friends NOLDUS, PHANTOMCAMCAPS and all the friends who asked me for news ..

Hurricane MARIA passed on my country Monday night, 4 dead and many damage, everything is fine in my family and me too ..

I'm glad to meet you because I just had electricity after 48 hours of black out ...

Happy to find you and thank you for your support .....

It's good news about you and your family...:biggrin:...Let's hope that's the last of them...

35 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Bonjour tout le monde   et surtout les amis NOLDUS, PHANTOMCAMCAPS  et  tous les amis qui m'ont demandé des nouvelles..

L'ouragan MARIA est passé sur mon pays lundi  soir,  4 morts et de nombreux dégâts,     tout va bien dans ma famille  et moi aussi..

je suis content de vous retrouver car je viens d'avoir l’électricité  après 48 heures de black out...

Content de savoir que tu vas bien ... Bon courage pour les prochaines semaines ... 

42 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Good news. I'm happy for you and i support people of StMarteen