Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Yes it is pointless and considered trolling. repetitive posting I am speaking. Spock your point has been made, now move on !!! The Mods have visited with you before about this topic, one would think that you would have learned to make your point and move on.

If I could give you a like for every time he made that comment, I'd still be clicking a year from now.

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

Normal people have body painting at home all the time. Just last week we had such an event in the company i am working for. All boys and girls half naked. ... For sure. ::)

Just ridiculous.

Do you see any boys there? And why would anyone be body painting at work, if they're not photographers or similar? 

And i claimed nothing about these women's motives. You did.

Only thing ridiculous to my view is your obsession...

• Like 1

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

Do you see any boys there? And why would any be body painting at work, if they're not photographers or similar? 

And i claimed nothing about these women's motives. You did.

Only thing ridiculous to my view is your obsession...

There was also no body painting event only with the girls in the company for which I work. ... and ... This will never happen. 

It's a teasing show and not a bit real at all. Easy to see. The girls motive is to get paid. Also easy to see. 

In the end, it is the opposite of real life and has clearly nothing to do with their private life. Just a replacement for real participation in the project.

7 minutes ago, Spock said:

There was also no body painting event only with the girls in the company for which I work. ... and ... This will never happen. 

It's a teasing show and not a bit real at all. Easy to see. The girls motive is to get paid. Also easy to see. 

In the end, it is the opposite of real life and has clearly nothing to do with their private life. Just a replacement for real participation in the project.

The last time I'm going to reply to this...

You are factually wrong. The women at you place of work are not everyone who is normal. Also, given your views, why would they tell you?

Once again, you don't like it, but just because they know people are watching, doesn't make it any less real life...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

The last time I'm going to reply to this...

You are factually wrong. The women at you place of work are not everyone who is normal. Also, given your views, why would they tell you?

Once again, you don't like it, but hust because they know people are watching, doesn't make it any less real life...

The fact that they are doing something just for the cameras make it a show. A show is not real life.

1 minute ago, odpegleg said:

did everyone shower cam start lagging because to many watching??

This is the issue i brought up before, when things get 'hot' in an apartment, the viewing traffic gets higher, and then the bad lagging starts for me,, i asked if it was me or the site, apparently this site is the same as it has been in the past,(when i had lousy internet), the servers cannot handle high traffic volume without having a lag to it. My internet is great, fast speed now, and i can have multiple tabs open and even watch sports with no issues, but come here and i want to put a bullet in my laptop,lol. 

Just as a word of warning : Spock/MrBox is the Littlefinger of the forums. His posts will take the appearence of logic, but he is not here to engage in a discussion, or exchange point of views, he is just enjoying the chaos he provokes. He will just choose a subject that will piss of the majority of the posters (here : closing an apartment in a fan thread about said apartment), try to get people worked up, and answer every retort with another provocation, until half the posts of the forum are his and mods take action.  As long as the mods do not ban him again (and they should, starting another account to work around a ban is an insult and a defy to them), this forum will be a shitty place for everyone, he will certainly not stop. Not answering him is probably the best way course of action in the meantime. Don't feed the troll.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

did everyone shower cam start lagging because to many watching??

I had the same thing when regina and tereza was just siting on the sofa    Monday night

Edited by mikeusa
  • Like 1