Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

26 minutes ago, turkey said:

The first time I see a girl ironing her clothes after unpacking her suitcase .:biggrin:

She's got nothing else to do 1 girl {Lola} doesn't care about anyone else but herself and the other one {Vasilisa} was up all night so will sleep most of the day. They need to get another new girl in there so she has someone to hangout with.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Sie hat nichts anderes 1 Mädchen tun {Lola} schert sich nicht um jemand anderes als sich selbst und dem anderen {Wassilissa} war die ganze Nacht so wird fast den ganzen Tag schlafen. Sie brauchen dort ein weiteres neues Mädchen zu bekommen, damit sie jemand Hangout mit.

Ich stimme zu... Renata ist in B1 auch allein, deshalb nach B2

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cacjc said:

It's 1pm and Zlata still hasn't spoken to anyone

No, I don't think they even know what each other look like..They haven't even seen each other!. She looks like she's a level headed sort of girl and I can't see her burning the candle at both ends and being a party animal...which, in my opinion, isn't a bad thing...:biggrin:...Personally if I were the other 2 girls, I'd at least make an effort to introduce myself, and make her feel welcome, and not waste the day away in bed again...Let's face it, Zlata is the new girl and it's up to them...She's just left btw @ 13.21...

• Like 2

Renata wird von den Mädchen in #B1 gemobbt !  :angry:

Für Renata wäre ein Umzug nach "B2" wahrscheinlich das Beste ! :exclamation:

Besonders Regina und Sher sind Xanthippen, die kein neues Mädchen um sich dulden.

Noch besser wäre es wenn Regina und Sher schnellst möglich das Projekt verlassen würden oder Lola den Platz von Renata einnehmen würde :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

She's got nothing else to do 1 girl {Lola} doesn't care about anyone else but herself and the other one {Vasilisa} was up all night so will sleep most of the day. They need to get another new girl in there so she has someone to hangout with.

Call me rude, but I hope Zlata will keep a distance. It is usually the opposit, but not getting too involved with her current roommates, it can only be positive in this case.

• Like 1

Renata is bullied by the girls in # B1!

For Renata a move to "B2" would probably be the best!

Especially Regina and Sher are Xanthippes, who do not tolerate a new girl.

Even better would be if Regina and Sher would leave the project as soon as possible or Lola would take the place of Renata :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

It's 1pm and Zlata still hasn't spoken to anyone

Falsch, Zlata hatte gestern mit Vasilisa ein Gespräch in der Küche, Beide mit einem Lächeln im Gesicht:rolleyes:

Wrong, Zlata yesterday  had a conversation with Vasilisa in the kitchen, both with a smile on his face:shy: