Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

Il y a 2 heures, EMMETT111 a dit :

ne nous dérange pas s'ils boivent aussi longtemps qu'ils se saouler et avoir des relations sexuelles sauvages mais elle passe juste de sortir 

this morning she tried to jerk Kust he refused then Luci tried to suck him and again he refused. I do not know why he refuses.  because she's drunk ? or because he's shy?.... same thing yesterday in the bathroom, Luci wanted to play with his dick and he refused. If Luci's problem is alcohol, why does Kust let her drink? may be to avoid sex.If this is the answer then it is not a good person.But I will not judge it over two days.I hope for better days for them and for us

1 hour ago, martyen said:

this morning she tried to jerk Kust he refused then Luci tried to suck him and again he refused. I do not know why he refuses.  because she's drunk ? or because he's shy?.... same thing yesterday in the bathroom, Luci wanted to play with his dick and he refused. If Luci's problem is alcohol, why does Kust let her drink? may be to avoid sex.If this is the answer then it is not a good person.But I will not judge it over two days.I hope for better days for them and for us

maybe she drinks to loosen up on cam and he wont do anything because she is drunk wouldn't that be funny but I  hope they get it together though

3 hours ago, martyen said:

well he just rejected her again this shit cant keep up but she keeps trying though hell he had a hardon and still wouldn't do anything he seems to have issues and you want to bet if they do anything he will make sure its mole sex

14 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

Unfortunately, there have been some alcoholics/drug addicts (to different degrees) on RLC through the years

I've seen enough couples and shit on these voyeur sites throughout the years to where I don't even care about sex or naked chicks or whatever. All that shit will happen when it happens. Drug use doesn't bother me personally as long as people don't get violent. Honestly, I find this girl passing out in drunken stupors just as entertaining as looking to see what she looks like getting fucked. 

• Like 2

this guy kust is completely worthless she has grabbed his dick so many times,  this couple is not going to work out if he's going to be so shy he's afraid of the cams, hope he gets with the program or they kick them out and get another couple in cuz luci is fine and needs some attention