Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

H gave her a good fuck

Are you kidding?!!  Two sloths can fuck better (and m ore sensual) then these two.  Paul can fuck better then this guy!!

She showed no interest in getting fucked by him.  It was a mercy, sympathy fuck.

Yea, I got video but I refuse to subject ANYONE into seeing how uninteresting their fucking was (but I've posted pictures).

I'd rather sit on a chair in the Mojave desert and watch cactus grow than put me (or anyone) through the agony of watching him fuck her and her trying to be interested.

Have I made myself clear?! ;)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Howard said:

Are you kidding?!!  Two sloths can fuck better (and m ore sensual) then these two.  Paul can fuck better then this guy!!

She showed no interest in getting fucked by him.  It was a mercy, sympathy fuck.

Yea, I got video but I refuse to subject ANYONE into seeing how uninteresting their fucking was (but I've posted pictures).

I'd rather sit on a chair in the Mojave desert and watch cactus grow than put me (or anyone) through the agony of watching him fuck her and her trying to be interested.

more or less (more correctly less then more) my English is not so well 

I didn't see him before but in my point of view it was a long one (much more then Paul) and I saw her face she enjoy it

Anyhow It's too late I have to get some sleep

31 minutes ago, rebliz said:

more or less (more correctly less then more) my English is not so well 

I didn't see him before but in my point of view it was a long one (much more then Paul) and I saw her face she enjoy it

Anyhow It's too late I have to get some sleep

While he was banging her (and I use that term loosely), she was checking her manicure.  You didn't hear one peep or moan from her because she was counting the seconds when he'd grab his precious tissue (I'm assuming one-ply) to come on.  She did not enjoy it.

He lasted long because he barely moved. And when they moved, the fucking was like synchronized swimming - both would move forward, both would move back...forward...back...forward...back...time for the tissue.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Yana & Ricky - Pictures September 2017 to ?
On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:38 AM, Howard said:

While he was banging her (and I use that term loosely), she was checking her manicure.  You didn't hear one peep or moan from her because she was counting the seconds when he'd grab his precious tissue (I'm assuming one-ply) to come on.  She did not enjoy it.

He lasted long because he barely moved. And when they moved, the fucking was like synchronized swimming - both would move forward, both would move back...forward...back...forward...back...time for the tissue.

1st and above all usually I try not to compare person to person (I will try to express my self with my poor English)

It no doubt tat is not a big fucker (looks like both are novice) like some other RLC guys or he have a problem and she try to help him with no pressure remember that before the banging (as you used) she gave him BJ 

About the peeps, I heard her few and silent not like Lena Nelly or others just take in account there is people around not once at N&B apartment Efim covered Anabel mouse with his hand or she took a pillow you don't heard much form most of M&S guests and even M-XL controlled her self when people around and generally any one react different the same I can say about the enjoy topic

I had a GF that never gave a peeps I thought that she don't like or enjoy sx but I knew that after good sex she expressed her enjoyment with a kiss and mostly it was a big and long one :angry:  

On 25/11/2017 at 10:43 PM, Howard said:

Howard, I totally agree with you man! They are in the Maya and Stepan category as the most boring couples in RLC history!!! Bring back Alina and Anton lol