Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So they are playing games with us then. Alright then subscribers you know what to do.......timeline them.

Trying to sleep, but unable to, Strong headache. And irritation is not helping either.

My idea is better and it is what I will practice from now on, only acting when justified.

Only free cam. The rating is measured by paid cam, then mechicana novel? OK ! Only without premium viewing,

And time line for them there? Nor is it worth it.

She has already exchanged hugs and handshakes there that simply covered the quota for this condition of all Anna's projects since she started in VH.

I'm watching the time that the male representatives there (all) are going to start kissing (if they have not already done it on the porch).

Adding if the time that Rock and one of the Siamese stayed on the porch, already leaves suspicions of his preference (or theirs).

Groomy, I doubt that Anna and Alex will commend this disaster that is being drawn and is still drawing there.

And for their first weekend of initiation, the score is even more disappointing.

Again this place comes back to burn your movie, and this time not only with me but all of us here.

4 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

está começando a ser ridículo

Screenshot_840.png

11 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

it's beginning to be ridiculous

Screenshot_840.png

Comic was at least a couple of hours behind. It's not starting, it's obviously ridiculous.

Damn, why the guys there do not go to a bedroom soon?
Anatasia even closed the door of her room, not to take this risk. Hehehe

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Groomy, I doubt that Anna and Alex will commend this disaster that is being drawn and is still drawing there.

This party goes as a whole under the script of typical party of Anna and Alex.

Differences?
Just drink alcohol and talk - instead of games, active entertainment Anna and Alex apt.
Little interesting for subscribers of the movement and intrigue. Only Anastasia tries to raise the degree party.
Anna and Alex try to go to orgies by 7-9am of local time.

Their main problem today is alcohol. The boys are already dead.

• Upvote 1