Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

No, I respect role-playing games. Submissive-Dominant, etc. But in this house to mine, except for Anastasia, no one even can remove a plate from the table. Only she washes the dishes. Cooking. Cleans the house. And only she tries to do the show. Now - she is cleaning the house, both guys are lying down and doing nothing.

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

No, I respect role-playing games. Submissive-Dominant, etc. But in this house to mine, except for Anastasia, no one even can remove a plate from the table. Only she washes the dishes. Cooking. Cleans the house. And only she tries to do the show. Now - she is cleaning the house, both guys are lying down and doing nothing.

Totally agree... She's is the only one that try to move the house in a good road.. Even at 'parties' she is always trying to dance and have movement

She's does less than most other girls on VH. Compare her to Bree, Misty or Nina.

All that dancing she does is only to cover she's too nervous in front of cams. You see that she does not dare to walk naked in front of them and in the jacuzzi. She's not made for this. Even the sex and bj is always the same and mostly only in bedroom.

You are right that the guys are much much worse. They are simply lazy people contributing nothing.

But as I said before Anastasia is part of the problem not part of the solution.

Once this "special" apartment has fallen from parachute into the project, I am attenuating expectations but the lack of purpose, purpose and especially a line to be drawn there, is already making me uneasy,

The only things we have there for a few days of inclusion are jacuzzis dresses, "strange" stays in the main room, some action in the double room and more and more constant and prolonged escapes to the loggia.

"Movement" that is good and promised to be expected, until this time only practiced by Adam (first and only).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We know Misty is going to be there. From the others I don't expect a wild party...

Not really. I do not know if Misty will come (She in an embrace with # 22). She was invited. It's exactly Anna and Alex. Maybe Misty. Maybe Lisa. Maybe someone else.

I hope Alex and Anna - explain to the participants that such behavior will lead to a collapse.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Boys really helps a lot!!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Anastacia... try to use this

eafd7e7e-a84b-44e1-9e32-e3747a698543_100

And please ! Someone donate a shirt to Adam (first and only).

It may even be Alex's pink shirt, which Dean usually uses. This 5 already gave in tolerance and patience.

Change the number at least (Zero) a good option.:cool:

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Not really. I do not know if Misty will come (She in an embrace with # 22). She was invited. It's exactly Anna and Alex. Maybe Misty. Maybe Lisa. Maybe someone else.

I hope Alex and Anna - explain to the participants that such behavior will lead to a collapse.

They all need to improve and I include Anastasia here. Otherwise lights will go out pretty fast. With suitable guys and girls this place could be so great... Instead of this we got a shy girl and three lazy guys...