Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

On 12/09/2017 at 11:08 PM, golfer06 said:

just caught up with this place & a couple of thoughts real quick. 1- smoking indoor besides being a fire hazzard stains the walls & i'm sure the renters would have to pay to have the place painted after they leave. 2- i don't remember these guys from a & a as that party was probably 1 of the boring ones that became timeline only. 3- the 2 guys aren't going to pick up many girls for sex if they have to share that room with the convertable bedchairs. 4- i hope someone makes use of the jacuzzi as there have been some gr8 moments in some of the others.

Capture_2017_09_12_21_55_56_697.png

Capture_2017_09_12_22_00_55_896.png

Capture_2017_09_12_22_04_00_356.png

Capture_2017_09_12_22_07_17_820.png

OR mainly and especially THESE?
:biggrin:

13 hours ago, mahdysailm said:

Misty is still there and now hiked to something truly surpreeing and unpublished since she officially entered the project.

48 hours without .....
Not even the pink companion made me his bearer.
Sick?
Resting the?

Did any chance of her and Anastasia give a sequel or continuity when they were abruptly interrupted?

12 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Well it's a change from all the BJ's she does for him. :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-09-19_22-04-33-859.jpg

And he's finished! :blush:

bandicam_2017-09-19_22-06-02-272.jpg

Yes ! But I saw the whole sequence and Anastasia had to fight a lot for it with him there.

What a difference from Alan and Nina, where Nina has to get out of bed, to breathe ... hehehehehe.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes ! But I saw the whole sequence and Anastasia had to fight a lot for it with him there.

What a difference from Alan and Nina, where Nina has to get out of bed, to breathe ... hehehehehe.:biggrin:

i think i saw that someone wrote that rock was a useless moron. oh that was me! rock head is a useless moron who should leave immediately if not sooner!!!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Almost don't watch this place,but most seem that would like that rock would be the first to leave house,myself find that small beard dude as bad as rock,Basicaly from what I seen he just lay in sofa and few things more.

nothing good can happen here till they leave!!!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Almost don't watch this place,but most seem that would like that rock would be the first to leave house,myself find that small beard dude as bad as rock,Basicaly from what I seen he just lay in sofa and few things more.

The only thing I can point out to this moment is that this place is the biggest question mark of the VH project.:dodgy:
For the present and especially for the future.

Neither SXGD has reached this stage. And not doing anything either.
:huh:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

nothing good can happen here till they leave!!!!

Agree,but almost sure that won't happen.Wonder how they cast this persons?Must be..do you sleep all day in coach?Do you take baths with underware on?Yes?Great come to my new houseeee.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Agree,but almost sure that won't happen.Wonder how they cast this persons?Must be..do you sleep all day in coach?Do you take baths with underware on?Yes?Great come to my new houseeee.

that will guarentee many new subs. and if you believe that i have a bridge in brooklyn for sale cheap!!!!:huh:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Question thrown in the air. Will it be that before the end of a month, these places will live golden days? Or will it continue just as the photos suggest or prophesy? .:dodgy:

Yesterday was a week,:cool:

Mainly the Jacuzzi. That the use of it already has on my nerves. Will it have its greatest potential harnessed?:angry:

not with these guys!!!!

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The only thing I can point out to this moment is that this place is the biggest question mark of the VH project.:dodgy:
For the present and especially for the future.

Neither SXGD has reached this stage. And not doing anything either.
:huh:

That I don't agree,sdxg are the worst house and residents that I ever seen in any cam site,this ones are bad also but to reach the mediocrity of the nothing's there is still a long mile.What I agree it's that is another bad house in VH.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

That I don't agree,sdxg are the worst house and residents that I ever seen in any cam site,this ones are bad also but to reach me mediocrity of the nothing's there is still a long mile.What I agree it's that is another bad house in VH.

Again!
QUESTION MARK .
SXGD are not question marks but end point (nor exclamation, they are).:arrow:
For me, not anymore.

INTERROGATION (will it still?):huh:

Do you agree now?
With this vision?
::)

• Upvote 1