Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

So guys a scientific question: How long do you have to wear a shirt until it starts to grow on the body? :angel:

maybe 3 days? 

Edit: oh "grow" ... on the body??? or it become an integral part of the body 

4 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

maybe 3 days? 

Edit: oh "grow" ... on the body??? or it become an integral part of the body 

Haha yes thats what I meant... I read about people who were so fat they no longer could get up from the sofa for months and there body actually started to grow on the sofa. So the question about the shirt :biggrin:

chemise doit sentir le rat, c'est un grand malade, il c'est casser les doigts(la main) tout seul en cognant le canapé puis cogner dans la loggia quand Lisa était la, puis est parti, ce gars doit être enfermer dans un hôpital psychiatrique

• Like 1

1 minute ago, olivero said:

chemise doit sentir le rat, c'est un grand malade, il c'est casser les doigts(la main) tout seul en cognant le canapé puis cogner dans la loggia quand Lisa était la, puis est parti, ce gars doit être enfermer dans un hôpital psychiatrique

lol poor Adam

you'll have to forgive me if i don't remember the guests names but i won't be watching this apt any more than is necessary  to save moments. i don't like any of the people. the only 1 that i could like is ana but as long as she allows herself to be humiliated by rockhead i will be occupied elsewhere.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1