Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

unless and VH comes out of the shade and enters the real translation of what goes on there, I think our patience for this stupid Rock.:dodgy:
Why do we need another gay apartment if we already have this one?
::)

It's comments like this that remind me why I very rarely post on this forum ::)

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

unless and VH comes out of the shade and enters the real translation of what goes on there, I think our patience for this stupid Rock.:dodgy:
Why do we need another gay apartment if we already have this one?
::)

nor is it necessary to understand Russian to assimilate that he is a zero left for this project and that he now by means of gestures and harsh words is diminishing Ana.:angry:

the good thing is that with the damaged cam now Alex will also have to leave the den and come here to see this very closely ...
:exclamation:

1 minute ago, broxman said:

It's comments like this that remind me why I very rarely post on this forum ::)

to understand the meaning.
nothing against gays or apartment but to the fact that we only see men "hugging and kissing" here.
this is an apartment vh.
you see that those who come in the balconies and the apartment 'accompanied' is not anastasia.

Someone here rebuffs me on this?
understandˌəndərˈstand

The simple fact is this if Alex kicked out rockhead this apartment would be far more fun to watch and ana would come out of her shell and not be held back bye that loser so if Aliax wants this apartment to be successful then it's not hard to work out what needs to be done ever 1 can see the damage he is doing to this apartment and more importantly the damage he is doing to ana mentally come Alex sort this out this is just plain wrong 

14 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

The simple fact is this if Alex kicked out rockhead this apartment would be far more fun to watch and ana would come out of her shell and not be held back bye that loser so if Aliax wants this apartment to be successful then it's not hard to work out what needs to be done ever 1 can see the damage he is doing to this apartment and more importantly the damage he is doing to ana mentally come Alex sort this out this is just plain wrong 

The problem is that her can't see that... she is so affected and 'damaged' that for her he is all that she have and 'is the best thing in the world'