Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

The chance of one of the guest guys get laid tonight is 90%. I expect Nyu will fuck someone. Misty might take and fuck both guys.

The chance of one of the guest girls get laid tonight is 60% since neither has romantically paired with any of the guest guys. They just talk.

Anna will have a quick (12-15 min) fuck with Rock 50%.

The party will end ~5:30 AM local, when the fuckings will happen.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

From what I've seen I haven't seen any of the guys showing any interest in Nyu which is a shame because she's the one I want to see more than the other girls.

Oh, that is different with Nyu and Misty. The choose and fuck their target without mercy.

Can't remember if Nyu got laid in past week. That is why I assessed the chance as 90%.

No no, I am not that good. It is just  the apartment that is so easy to read :)

Oh, that is different with Nyu and Misty. The choose and fuck their target without mercy.

Can't remember if Nyu got laid in past week. That is why I assessed the chance as 90%.

Nyusha had drew at 20Oct. and another guy (guest) at 22Oct.

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I know Ny is bi. Is Misty bi too? Can't remeber. 

Yes.

This situation is pretty funny. We got 4 people fooling around for over 30 minutes and the only people to lose any article of clothing are the guys shirts.

The guy with Ny is too passive and isn't making any strong moves to get her naked.

The guy with Misty is too busy trying to cop feels on Ny while the other guy does nothing. If this persists he's gonna get pushed out and this will become a threesome.

Polina was too much of a chickenshit and ran out right before everything started.