Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

Just now, thedbear said:

Yes, because Anna had to literally push for that to happen. It was Bree. Just take this into account.

And it was the only time until today.

Even with Anastasia she stepped back.
So yes, a fraud.

Just the basics and every time you found yourself in something other than that, it resulted in some impediment. And nothing happened. Drunk, fights and so on.
Exactly how it was now ..

Or someone remembers something different. With Anna herself, she went ahead.

There is more (and real) possibility of something like that happening to Lisa than we have today, than with her. .

ahahahah "Even with Anastasia she stepped back" ahahahah  
Is lisa that girl that had a lot of problems to be social and get fucked and only found drunk guys????? threesome??? foursome??? 

ok ... i rest my case... good luck

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

It seemed to me it would have help maybe if she had laid some bare pussy on him--He didnt seem into sex at all--I kept waiting for her to get out of her clothes and for him to grab some pussy --The girl is fuckin hot !

She didn't want to remove the clothes... he tried to remove the dress and she removed his hands

Just now, Sparkles said:

She didn't want to remove the clothes... he tried to remove the dress and she removed his hands

Well it looked like she had panty hose and panties on --Maybe he gets plenty of pussy and wasnt that interested

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Well it looked like she had panty hose and panties on --Maybe he gets plenty of pussy and wasnt that interested

Yes have all of that and the 'half' dress... he went to bed more then once .. before the 4 started at the bedroom (he was already there sleeping/resting at time)

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Who is the hot little bitch on the couch now with her maroon skirt way up?

I believe she's the one that fucked the dude in the jacuzzi last week some time. Palina is the name that has been given to her.

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Who is the hot little bitch on the couch now with her maroon skirt way up?

Palina, Anna friend

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I believe she's the one that fucked the dude in the jacuzzi last week some time. Palina is the name that has been given to her.

Yes, that girl from the jacuzzi

I have hardly ever looked in on this house but im really finding it pretty good --this one -and of course Violet -and Mira--sometimes i like to watch Bree laying around with no pants on- but other than that i keep bordering on dropping it--and the gay guys i have absolutely no interest in

36 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I can't say that because it went 'wrong' once and we don't even understand totally the reasons ... we only noticed the guys had soft dick and something happen that misty leaved the room

Edit: She also had foursome (not swapping) and threesomes at old Alex and Anna house

The only 4some that she took part in all these months of design was with Bree, Drew and Dean
All of Anna's internal team .It would be absurd if this even failed. And it was also the only time she was with more than one man. We could even include in this statistic the time she was with Alex but how she just gave a suck on him and the other man was her boyfriend, so it does not count.

The same for Drew along with Anna and Alex, which resulted in her turning to the side and sleeping.

Or with Deam (still with Ashley), and went alone with him. And again, all of Anna's team.

Other than this and this number, it has not happened until today.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The only 4some that she took part in all these months of design was with Bree, Drew and Dean
All of Anna's internal team .It would be absurd if this even failed. And it was also the only time she was with more than one man. We could even include in this statistic the time she was with Alex but how she just gave a suck on him and the other man was her boyfriend, so it does not count.

The same for Drew along with Anna and Alex, which resulted in her turning to the side and sleeping.

Or with Deam (still with Ashley), and went alone with him. And again, all of Anna's team.

Other than this and this number, it has not happened until today.

You say there was a foursome that switched partners today??