Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I never thought that one day I would say :angry:

I'm sure without them fogging up, Rock, Ana and Palina would already be struggling together on that couch.
:cry:

Anastasia is climbing walls, Rock is in the mood and Misy doing Shadow and Drama there. As she always does in those moments
:dodgy:

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

The difference is tonight they actually tried to get something going and it failed because of the guys as opposed to Anna and Alex's old parties where they would literally stay up for hours and not do anything at all.

Alex was having alot of trouble getting it up at times back then which also threw a wrench into things

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Anastasia is climbing walls, Rock is in the mood and Misy doing Shadow and Drama there. As she always does in those moments
:dodgy:

Hahaha Rockhead is in the mood. Good one. Blaming Misty for all the drama is even more funny :angel:

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The difference is tonight they actually tried to get something going and it failed because of the guys as opposed to Anna and Alex's old parties where they would literally stay up for hours and not do anything at all.

Nyusha was ready to handle the two at once. But Misty entered nothing did and still broke all the weather there.

As I said, Anna should invest in Nyusha instead of Misty. She would gain more.

Nyusha, do not talk.
Does .
:angel:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Nyusha was ready to handle the two at once. But Misty entered nothing did and still broke all the weather there.

As I said, Anna should invest in Nyusha instead of Misty. She would gain more.

Nyusha, do not talk.
Does .
:angel:

WTF? No way she was. She even refused taking her clothes off :biggrin: