Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

Just now, thedbear said:

So Misty had the opportunity to do MMF over there? For the first time on the spot?
Now that she gets my "fraud" stamp even !!
:cool:

what? they weren't there at the same time. and when misty 1st got the apt she had 2 guys over several times but the guys were camera shy & wouldn't do anything. it wasn't her fault. 

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she had him back again at least once & seemed to like him. maybe she didn't like nyusha sucking "HER" dick?

Golfer, already started to make the file of Rock and Ana?.
These will really come in for memorable moments.
They do justice to a twitter Vh of them

Jeff's or Violet's parents too. The "experts" sent very well on cam.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Golfer, already started to make the file of Rock and Ana?.
These will really come in for memorable moments.
They do justice to a twitter Vh of them

Jeff's or Violet's parents too. The "experts" sent very well on cam.

rock is the biggest waste of time idiot on this site. jeff's mom & dad on the other hand were very hot. but of course all of his "moments" are saved.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

rock is the biggest waste of time idiot on this site. jeff's mom & dad on the other hand were very hot. 

Well, if Rock continue and keep the Rock we saw today it would have been a bit difficult to agree with you on this part.
Ana really took her time out,long time there ..

:cool:

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

what? they weren't there at the same time. and when misty 1st got the apt she had 2 guys over several times but the guys were camera shy & wouldn't do anything. it wasn't her fault. 

Oh no!.

What I mean is that if the two boys had been with Misty before then she could join forces with Nyusha.

The two girls , together, would write to the bedroom and bed their first significant page for Anastasia's apartment.

But what Misty did was pull back and still break the mood there until Nyusha did not get his way for long.

Funny, but true. What saved the night and the time lost there was precisely Rock and Anastasia in her "bath" in the jacuzzi.

Third time, if I'm not mistaken that Misty goes to this apartment and nothing makes expressive to add to it.
I am sure that this is not Anna's intention when she directs her to go there.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Oh no!.

What I mean is that if the two boys had been with Misty before then she could join forces with Nyusha.

The two girls , together, would write to the bedroom and bed their first significant page for Anastasia's apartment.

But what Misty did was pull back and still break the mood there until Nyusha did not get his way for long.

Funny, but true. What saved the night and the time lost there was precisely Rock and Anastasia in her "bath" in the jacuzzi.

Third time, if I'm not mistaken that Misty goes to this apartment and nothing makes expressive to add to it.
I am sure that this is not Anna's intention when she directs her to go there.

as far as this apt you're probably right. misty certainly has done nothing here. but rockhead is a loser & should not have been allowed to return so i'll blame everything on him. i think that ana has a lot of potential but only if he leaves. i can't stand him &  i refuse to watch him. also i think that misty does have to be the center of attention & she didn't like seeing #29 make a move for nyusha & blondie also with nyusha. she will have to get her head on again at her place where she can control the situation.