Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Not being shy doesn't mean that she can take bath naked with other guys

Why not? When shes not shy. The guys wont see things they already have seen somewhere else before. It kills the mood when people living in such a place are so shy in front of each other. 

For example we wont see any strip games or dancing at parties. 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still with bathing clothes in jacuzzi... Seems our @Amy3 was wrong. Anastasia is shy. Quite boring night today

OMG! Did you just say what I think you said.  For shame! Hehe, just kidding! She'll come around you watch. 

It's their second day in the apt folks. Geez! Chill....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

OMG! Did you just say what I think you said.  For shame! Hehe, just kidding! She'll come around you watch. 

It's their second day in the apt folks. Geez! Chill....

Just saying it will be a big letdown for future parties when they are not used to see each other naked...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Why not? When shes not shy. The guys wont see things they already have seen somewhere else before. It kills the mood when people living in such a place are so shy in front of each other. 

For example we wont see any strip games or dancing at parties. 

It's a different thing for me... A shy person don't dance in underwear in front of others (at least i don't do it lool)

The games is a different thing... with a different mood 
On the extreme example... Bree don't have problem being present when Drew and Misty had sex.. but she get mad later when they had it without her being there... 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

It's a different thing for me... A shy person don't dance in underwear in front of others (at least i don't do it lool)

The games is a different thing... with a different mood 
On the extreme example... Bree don't have problem being present when Drew and Misty had sex.. but she get mad later when they had it without her being there... 

Okay I still think it will be a problem when it stays like it is at the moment. Future will tell :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anastasia waiting for Rock...

BigBed1.JPG

Btw is it only me or is that bed incredibly big?

It will help for more threesomes. :biggrin:

• Like 1