Realifecam Video Hunt | 800+ Videos | #Motherload

itsme

25 minutes ago, Mittsy1 said:

Hello letsdothis. Yes I will post all the videos of the month of August and here are the rates:

Hey, Mittsy. I didn't mean for you to go look it up. I could have done that, but
thank you very much. It's not as expensive as I thought. And thanks for the
hotscopes videos. 👍👍

2 hours ago, Mittsy1 said:

Hello letsdothis. Yes I will post all the videos of the month of August and here are the rates:

l28j.jpg

Does it work for all browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer, Edge) or did you realise problems for some of them?

48 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Does it work for all browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer, Edge) or did you realise problems for some of them?

Hello Billiboy works on Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Opera but except IE for other browsers it is necessary to add and activate the correct extension.

• Like 3

https://cdn.reallifecamhd.com/xxxx.mp4, is no longer working These
links seem to stop working, periodically, for reasons unknown.

Change com to net, org or xyz and it will work again. These are the four
links. Rotate through them if one stops working.

https://cdn.reallifecamhd.org/350.mp4
https://cdn.reallifecamhd.net/350.mp4
https://cdn.reallifecamhd.com/350.mp4
https://cdn.reallifecamhd.xyz/350.mp4

They're up to 1296, now. (Leora in her new apt.)

23 hours ago, Mittsy1 said:

l28j.jpg

You also have the Option to pay through PayPal as opposed to giving any CC Info.   Once you pay then $24.95 USD you get all the Updates for Life.

I myself use a cracked version which is the same as the paid version but the cracked version is a bit of a pain as I have to go through adding exclusions in anti-virus software's in order for the crack to work.  Then each time it shows an update is available I have to keep searching for a new crack which is not hard to obtain to update the crack as those change monthly.  Now that I know they accept PayPal I might as well give them their $24.95 USD which works out to $33.95 CDN Dollars and never have the hassle of searching a crack for their software again.

Actually all my Software Products I use on my Computer are Cracked Software Versions. If I had to pay for all the shit I have on my Computer I'd be Broke. The best one and most expensive is Adobe Photoshop.  Imagine someone paying Adobe $700+ USD for a Disk that's made of Plastic.  :biggrin:

Everything you see on the Internet is Free if you have the know how and a lot of Time & Patience on your hands. TV Channels, Movie Channels, Satellite Programs, PPV Programs why pay a Satellite or Cable Provider Hundreds of Dollars when you can get it for Free.  Even Sites like RLC are Free but I don't have the time anymore to keep searching for Loopholes to override their System. Even Chaturbate there are Token Generators out there why Pay and Toss your Hard Earned Dollars at Cam Models to get them to do a Show.  With a Token Generator you can Toss the Model 10,000 Tokens and she's at your Whim for anything you want her to do.  Now when she goes to collect her Pay from Chaturbate for those 10,000 Tokens then she finds out she shed and bare her Body & Soul for Free after discovering she got scammed.

You can also make Free Money off the Internet paid right to your PayPal Account and don't have to do hardly do anything for it.  All you need is 1 or 2 Re-Furbished Spare Computers which can be purchased form a Computer Shop at a Minimal Cost and your off and flying.  Only thing is if your looking to get Rich from it, it won't happen but you can get at least $100 or more a Month for Free sent right to your PayPal Account and the Sites send Payment in USD & Euro Currencies so if you live in a Country that benefits from Exchange Rates that adds a bit more to your $100.  I am in Canada and the USD is worth $1.32 so $100 USD = $132 CDN Dollars. When I get Euro's  100 Euro's = $148 CDN Dollars.    This is something I'll get into at a later date and explain when I have the time available too do so.

It's a Big World out there you just have to know where too look.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Leora is back to the new apartment

REALLIFECAMHD.TV

She is BACK! RealLifeCam Leora Shower in the new apartment...
REALLIFECAMHD.TV

RealLifeCam Leora Masturbating 28 Aug 2019...
REALLIFECAMHD.TV

RealLifeCam Leora Solo Orgasm 31 Aug 2019...