Au Revoir

Firtly for those that dislike long posts I apologise for this but you will be pleased to hear this is my penultimate post,  at least for some time.

By comparison to many of you I only recently starting posting on CC despite having followed it as an annonymous guest for some time. I have been happy to post screen captures which seems to please some, others not so much. Overall though I prefer a commentary style of post, with or without images, that points out minutiae and at time tries to engage with residents of the apartment, often when concerned about their wellbeing. It seem that this is annoying to other subscribers to the forums and they in turn voice their dislike. Whilst some of you will argue your corner when so challenged I choose not to. So in order to stop my posts further antagonising some CC subscribers I shall not be making any more, save for the one following this primarily addressed to Lisa (I've made no secret of the fact I am a fan). This may seem an extreme reaction but it is how I intend to proceed. In doing so I am reminded of the opening section of 'Desiderata' a poem by Max Ehrmann, for those of you not familiar with it I have pasted a copy of the whole thing below. It reads well in English but I do not know how well it translates.

My decision to no longer post does not mean that I will be avoiding CC, far from it. I shall still read with interest the various comments, debates and occasional difference of opinion. I shall still avidly follow those VHTV houses that interest me which tend to be the ones with an element of mystery, intrigue and surprise not just repetitive rounds of sex. I shall ignore those that do not interest me, particualy Barca/CasaHot. The fact that I can do this means that VHTV is making good efforts towards ensuring there is variety and hopefully something for everyone on their site, long may it continue to develop (I recommend the 12 month subscription).

It has been a pleasure interacting with many of you and thank you for the reactions to some of my posts. I will no doubt get overtaken by the urge to comment at some time in the future but I do not believe it will be any time soon. So, 'au revoir' (goodbye until we meet again). RK

Desiderata by Max Ehrmann

"Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. 

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."

Lisa, you often read the CC topics and as such you may have seen prior to this that I shall stop commenting on CC. Given that the majority was in your own topic you should be aware that this is no reflection on you in any way. I have followed you with interest from those first visits to Chloe and James and will continue to do so here in your own apartment, I find you quite captivating. 

You have been slowly adapting to a situation that is not as originally envisaged i.e. you sharing an apartment as one half of a couple. This was likely not only a difficult choice but also a brave decision to stay in the program on your own. I applaud you for that and  sincerely hope that it works out for you. There will be highs and lows over the coming days and weeks but I believe you can come through them all and ultimately it is your decision on how you proceed. There will be supporters and detractors in the CC posts but do not take any comments too much to heart, believe in yourself first and the views of others second. You are an interesting (and very attractive) person and I look forward to the journey you are possibly going to take us on.  

In my previous post to everyone I have included the words to a poem, I believe it is worth a read. It is apparent you have an artistic side, most noticeable in the way you have been creating your book of memories. To that end I have put a copy of the same poem below which has been ilustrated in a similar manner. 

You have my very best wishes for everything you choose to do in the future and I shall follow them all if transmitted online. Take care, you are special. RK

desiderata2.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Firtly for those that dislike long posts I apologise for this but you will be pleased to hear this is my penultimate post,  at least for some time.

By comparison to many of you I only recently starting posting on CC despite having followed it as an annonymous guest for some time. I have been happy to post screen captures which seems to please some, others not so much. Overall though I prefer a commentary style of post, with or without images, that points out minutiae and at time tries to engage with residents of the apartment, often when concerned about their wellbeing. It seem that this is annoying to other subscribers to the forums and they in turn voice their dislike. Whilst some of you will argue your corner when so challenged I choose not to. So in order to stop my posts further antagonising some CC subscribers I shall not be making any more, save for the one following this primarily addressed to Lisa (I've made no secret of the fact I am a fan). This may seem an extreme reaction but it is how I intend to proceed. In doing so I am reminded of the opening section of 'Desiderata' a poem by Max Ehrmann, for those of you not familiar with it I have pasted a copy of the whole thing below. It reads well in English but I do not know how well it translates.

My decision to no longer post does not mean that I will be avoiding CC, far from it. I shall still read with interest the various comments, debates and occasional difference of opinion. I shall still avidly follow those VHTV houses that interest me which tend to be the ones with an element of mystery, intrigue and surprise not just repetitive rounds of sex. I shall ignore those that do not interest me, particualy Barca/CasaHot. The fact that I can do this means that VHTV is making good efforts towards ensuring there is variety and hopefully something for everyone on their site, long may it continue to develop (I recommend the 12 month subscription).

It has been a pleasure interacting with many of you and thank you for the reactions to some of my posts. I will no doubt get overtaken by the urge to comment at some time in the future but I do not believe it will be any time soon. So, 'au revoir' (goodbye until we meet again). RK

Desiderata by Max Ehrmann

"Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. 

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."

Yo Arkay, how's everything? Fisrt i want to thank you for giving me the free days you won, Amy told me about it, that's very sweet of oyu! And secondly, why would you stop posting because some people disagree with you on here? That's a reason to keep posting, we need some diverse opinions on here! I enjoy your comments, and i don't think i totally agree with anyone on here, although Amy and i come pretty close to it. Ive made some real fun friends on here, even though we disagree on some topics, that doesn't mean we don't like each other. Some on here will disagree just to be obnoxious or plat devils advocate on everything, some i just don't pay attention to, and some the back and forth is quite good. Hope you change your mind and keep posting,. Thx again for the days!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Arkay we need your posts and screenshots too, if someone don't think like you, it's don't mean you must surrender... sorry for my English, i try to let me understand at the best that i can.

Different types of opinions are important to confront us, so i hope you think back and continue to post for us and for all users (in particular the free users) who can't see the paid cams.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Sorry to hear that you are stepping away from commenting for a while @Arkay2, your knowledge and insights are truly respected on my behalf. You have great passion and a good talent for keeping others up to date with your story telling with pictures and the way you comment on them as you are telling the story which is very useful and sometimes very hilarious. From my point of view I say ignore the ones that have made you feel this way as this forum is for all and how you want to interact or share ideas is a great thing.

I know this doesn't need to be said but you are always more than welcome to re-join again at any time you feel the need or want to be here, hope that it is sooner rather than later.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Arkay..the ONLY reason that should make you less participative etc in forum should be only because of you,because you feel kinda boring of forum or want an break,never for because of the others,if some don't apresciate your style and coments then..bad lucky to them.From what I know from you,and your posts you seem an smart person and that ads to the forum and not takes of.Imagine if i cared about th persons that don't apresciate my sinserity,even if most comes in negative way and opinions,Damm..I even won an prize for being so negative bla bla..lol..imagine if i cared a lot about this things..Resuming..if you like to be in the forum and to te active in it don't participate less because the others opinions.Enjoy cc.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Arkay, how's everything? Fisrt i want to thank you for giving me the free days you won, Amy told me about it, that's very sweet of oyu! And secondly, why would you stop posting because some people disagree with you on here? That's a reason to keep posting, we need some diverse opinions on here! I enjoy your comments, and i don't think i totally agree with anyone on here, although Amy and i come pretty close to it. Ive made some real fun friends on here, even though we disagree on some topics, that doesn't mean we don't like each other. Some on here will disagree just to be obnoxious or plat devils advocate on everything, some i just don't pay attention to, and some the back and forth is quite good. Hope you change your mind and keep posting,. Thx again for the days!

I've only been reading Ashley for a short time but she is absolutely spot on.  Don't let the voices of the few drown out the voices of the many.  What you're doing is surrendering.  Don't do that.  Your opinions are just as valid as the next guy's.  Lack of diversity will kill this group.  Please reconsider.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It was a pleasure getting to know. Having been down this road a few times I can tell you it's not going to be as easy as you might think especially if you plan to read CC. Someboyy will envitably say something that will draw you out or you will see something that you'll feel the need to express. I've been trying to figure out a way out of this addiction for quite some time now. In some ways I'm glad I'm not alone anymore. Again, thanks for the friendship and best of luck to you.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rhdem said:

Hey Arkay we need your posts and screenshots too, if someone don't think like you, it's don't mean you must surrender... sorry for my English, i try to let me understand at the best that i can.

Different types of opinions are important to confront us, so i hope you think back and continue to post for us and for all users (in particular the free users) who can't see the paid cams.

If we all in the forum had the same opinions and agree with everything this place would be sooo boring.VH forum is great because all diverse opinions,views etc,and always with respect ones for another's.Again I say,Arkay you only should quit or be less participate if it's because you..never because of the others.

• Like 3