Violet & Jeff Part #1

@Violet&Jeff hey my friends I have a suggestion for you. When you are in the kitchen and switch the lights off in living room people clicking on your place and checking the living room cam here: https://voyeur-house.tv/realm12/cam13 might think you are not there and continue to another place. So it might be a good idea leave the lights on so people see there are people home and check the other cams :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Violet&Jeff hey my friends I have a suggestion for you. When you are in the kitchen and switch the lights off in living room people clicking on your place and checking the living room cam here: https://voyeur-house.tv/realm12/cam13 might think you are not there and continue to another place. So it might be a good idea leave the lights on so people see there are people home and check the other cams :biggrin:

Yes, I agree. Just leave the lights on. Good thing is that the kitchen cam is free, so people could hear them and check that cam and be happy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I totally agree. Here could stand to be a bit shorter. I prefer to see a bit of ass hanging out of them.

Haha me too. As I said the shorter the better. The hottest is when it gets shorted manually with some scissors :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Amy you changed the picture on your avatar

Yes, for Halloween! I changed the background pic on my profile page too, if you want to see what me ass looks like. ::) Yes, that is really me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, for Halloween! I changed the background pic on my profile page too, if you want to see what me ass looks like. ::) Yes, that is really me.

Yeah, i noticed you also changed the picture on your profile, i don't change my avatar, so all the members can recognize me.