Clara & Stas - Part #1

2000 I have not watched all the intermediate time but I now think it is the tech' guy, who looks like an older fatter Stas, and I am not aware of anything happening between them. If I were in his position I would find it hard not to resist an attempt on Clara.

35 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2000 I have not watched all the intermediate time but I now think it is the tech' guy, who looks like an older fatter Stas, and I am not aware of anything happening between them. If I were in his position I would find it hard not to resist an attempt on Clara.

If it's the tech guy, it's not the usual one that works for Alex&Lina and is fuck buddy of Lina from Lina&Dominica

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Tks .. But in deed that face wasn't unfamiliar. maybe visited here already or belongs also to zoi&tim friends

He visited about 3 times before. Last time he repaired the hood in the kitchen and worked on their computer. This time and the last time he had tools in a bag.

On 17/02/2018 at 8:52 PM, Oldstalker said:

BUT Stas is back now and has been put to licking her out instantly!

Judging on how happy they looked when Stas came back, it looks like he announced some good news which set them in a great mood to celebrate this their own way throughout the night.

rvKESm.jpg
rvKitV.jpg
rvK1np.jpg
rvK9Bv.jpg
rvKm5b.jpg
rvKxur.jpg
rvKQlO.jpg
rvKcp2.jpg
rvKl6q.jpg
rvKwiK.jpg
rvKyg9.jpg
rvKoSa.jpg