Edda & Joe

4 hours ago, bean1111 said:

didn't any of you watch what happen Alan was trying to get out of the shower and Nina held him. This is all on Nina. 

So you and I saw this. And you also saw that his reaction was when she yelled at him and came down at the same height of him. Correct?

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I assume that almost always had that problem with his posts... guess it's because the translation 

That's why i always try to write in english (yes, i know that maybe difficult for most of us here) .. i don'' trust on automatic translations.. 

But i guess on here for him it's weird that alan and nina was normally at bed talking like nothing had happen .. and he's asking if he is the only one to thing that's weird

Thank you Exactly that. How, after all, they allowed them to be alone and isolated to talk.

I mentioned that this is how the situation started in the bathroom.

I would stand outside the door and by no means would it be closed.
or else I'd tie Alan's hands behind his back. To speak he would not need her.

And I'm talking, totally serious.

I just rescued the moment of real reconciliation between Nina and Alan before they went to bed. Again, together.
Just for the record, it's the first time I see Alan really crying with his soul about it and the first time I see Nina being resilient at first, but in the end surrendering to him once again depositing confidence in the same hands that assaulted her moments ago and, thus allowing his body touch and face.

This for me at the moment is nothing other than real confidence

As a suggestion I think it would be productive for them to spend a few more days there in Edda and Joe's cohabitation. Until Friday, since 26 Edda and Joe make their first month and 27 Nina and Alan hit their third. .
It would do well to this more "young" couple to live with a couple with a more "mature" relationship.

Mainly because both have their own activity.
Serena can handle alone or with friends, in Nina's apartment this week ..

I do not think that I can talk about personal. Well this is not right.

They are norm. They have a complicated relationship. And it was like that before. Just some couples generate a lot of drama. Others quarrel discreetly. These are the personality features.

About gays - most likely the game is over. And the manager will suffer losses. There was another incident, or before the cameras turned on or off the cameras. They discussed this with Nora.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

I do not think that I can talk about personal. Well this is not right.

They are norm. They have a complicated relationship. And it was like that before. Just some couples generate a lot of drama. Others quarrel discreetly. These are the personality features.

About gays - most likely the game is over. And the manager will suffer losses. There was another incident, or before the cameras turned on or off the cameras. They discussed this with Nora.

What has Nora to do with the gays?

Just now, groomy said:

Nothing. She has a dream - get acquainted with gays. To communicate. They talked a lot about them.

Okay thank you. So do you know if George is going to leave now because he took his bag from Ninas place. And some people say the quarrel was because of pressure he laid on them and he wanna have sex with Nina. Is that right?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay thank you. So do you know if George is going to leave now because he took his bag from Ninas place. And some people say the quarrel was because of pressure he laid on them and he wanna have sex with Nina. Is that right?

No. It certainly presses on them a little. Like any other manager. But the reason is different. Problems in the Gay house - had a greater impact than a quarrel yesterday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No. It certainly presses on them a little. Like any other manager. But the reason is different. Problems in the Gay house - had a greater impact than a quarrel yesterday.

Thanks again for getting a little light in all this. Understand you wont say any private details here. 

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

Thank you Exactly that. How, after all, they allowed them to be alone and isolated to talk.

I mentioned that this is how the situation started in the bathroom.

I would stand outside the door and by no means would it be closed.
or else I'd tie Alan's hands behind his back. To speak he would not need her.

And I'm talking, totally serious.

Just to justify the post above and what I did later. Joe and then Edda were the interface elements and allowed Nina and Alan to understand each other;
Edda talked to Alan before, and as she now has the confidence and acceptance of Alan, it was possible to filter better for him all of Nina's drama. The old story, one woman understands the other better,

Joe and Edda also worked on Alan before that.
Together.

23 minutes ago, groomy said:

Without going into detail and personal. Do you think Alan and Nina can now stabilize a little more?

Alan can lower the guard more?
Is it a good idea that they spend more time with Edda and Joe to reconcile this between them?