Edda & Joe

36 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I wonder if them leaving has anything to do with why they stopped hanging out with Nina Alan and Serena. In any case, it's a shame they left under such hasty circumstances.

They were probably as bored with those 3 as the rest of us!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ze81 said:

Basicaly was just the usual blowjob or something almost no feelings,in first days with the girls guests they would go further and girls even got naked etc but lastest times was zero,last time was just their usual..two girls guest in bed with Edda just talking for hours and joe in robe watching things on computer in the chair,absoluty uninspired.Edda had potencial But always há de the feeling joe was limiting her.

Basically that is how i see it i think it all started to go downhill after that great evening with Nora when Joe kept out the way we have had nothing as exciting since. As you suggest i also think Joe stopped all that excitement which is a shame as i think Edda really enjoyed it rather than as lately all she has been doing is keep blowing a lifeless Joe.

• Like 1

Six month ago, back in September, if someone would told me  that Edda will leave because of statistic, I say you crazy.

But fast forward today,  I learn that the element of supersize is the key  to VH apartment survival.

If we can predict a participant's next move, constantly then  we get bored, no matter how sexy they are.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Six month ago, back in September, if someone would told me  that Edda will leave because of statistic, I say you crazy.

But fast forward today,  I learn that the element of surprise is the key  to VH apartment survival.

If we can predict a participant's next move, constantly then  we get bored, no matter how sexy they are.

Quite agree and judging by how upset Edda was when she left I would assume they were pushed and not leaving on their own accord. When many subscribers start bitching and finding fault with anyone on here their end is only a matter of time. Afraid it's the forever problem of supply and demand.

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree and judging by how upset Edda was when she left I would assume they were pushed and not leaving on their own accord. When many subscribers start bitching and finding fault with anyone on here their end is only a matter of time. Afraid it's the forever problem of supply and demand.

That's why i think it had nothing to do with views... more like issues with the manager

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You're right. It's better to be in Alex and Anna's team because they don't let people go so easily even if the stats are bad. They act with their participants like a family, for now at least.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

You're right. It's better to be in Alex and Anna's team because they don't let people go so easily even if the stats are bad. They act with their participants like a family, for now at least.

Well they are certainly loyal with Em and Sid, fuck knows why 😂