Edda & Joe

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

In my opinion the title of VH All stars definitely belongs to all of them. Not just because of their sexual activities but because they all seem like good friends who are constantly hanging out with each other and visiting each other. Seems like a great relationship between the 5 of them even with their occasional drama. Both the Edda/Joe and Nina/Alan/Serena apartments are by far my favorite apartments and in my opinion the best on this site. 

And I agree @Refur it would be nice for Nora to be invited to these gatherings. I think she will at some point if she ever gets more comfortable letting loose on cam. In fact I think the 5 of them should on occasion introduce new people into the mix. It could create new dynamics in the group and keep things nice and unpredictable for the viewer. 

The true and privileged "off" will be Alan.

There will be Serena, once again, now added to Edda, who obviously feeds a "curiosity" about him and in no way runs the risk of "losing" Nina to Joe in a quick moment of sex. Or Joe lose Edda to him.

Nina on her part is more in love with Alan than ever before. The pride she has in her Alan (exclusive of her) is evident in her own look.

Then include more people there? Only when everyone is (all) more comfortable and experienced with it.
There is no reason to rush things and for everything to lose.

Nora introduced there? No doubt, but with Edda and Joe, just in this first moment.
And then with the other girls.
:cool:

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

They are in different countries. Different time zones. They are separated by more than 3000 km.:confused:

Linda & Carrie managers already have an empty apartment (E&L). Therefore, I doubt that Linda & Carrie will be expelled in the next month. Most likely they will be 2-3 months like Dora (renting an apartment - starting payment 2 months).

I fear you are right but I really hope not :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

They are in different countries. Different time zones. They are separated by more than 3000 km.:confused:

Linda & Carrie managers already have an empty apartment (E&L). Therefore, I doubt that Linda & Carrie will be expelled in the next month. Most likely they will be 2-3 months like Dora (renting an apartment - starting payment 2 months).

we were fantasizing about a once or twice a year thing groomy. or do you think the playboy mansion would be closer?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

For the empty apartment, it was pointed out in the News Vh, that it would be resumed this week that we are.With new members and we see flow in it

Should we understand that similar to the 3some of Tim, Rachel and Zoi this also becomes false news?:huh:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

For the empty apartment, it was pointed out in the News Vh, that it would be resumed this week that we are.With new members and we see flow in it

Should we understand that similar to the 3some of Tim, Rachel and Zoi this also becomes false news?:huh:

They said guys designated to move in there did not show up and now looking for sb. else