Edda & Joe

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think they have a code word. I heard her saying njet (no) and another word I dont know immedeately after it. And he stopped leaned forward comforted and hugged her. This guys really know the rules of BDSM. I just dont know by now if it is some kind of love between them or if its just pure lust :biggrin:

i don't know but as long as they don't get hurt i'm ok with it. and at these times i don't think the other apts are getting many views!

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really dont know what people here complain about George. Its always Serena who starts things. But yes George is bad. Just remind you Jeka did the same things with girls but nobody complained.

Bad George is forcing Nina, Serena and Edda to do all this. Better crucify him for it.::) Cmong guys the record is really getting old :dodgy:

I'm not here since the beginning... But for what i remember jeka was always a tenant of VH... Don't remember seeing jeka arrive home and start to be intimate with other tenants (except the ones that are in his room) 

Just for coincidente joe didn't get home again... 

Just now, golfer06 said:

i don't know but as long as they don't get hurt i'm ok with it. and at these times i don't think the other apts are getting many views!

Yes I think they get many views. I can totally understand people who do not like this kind of sex. But just not watch it and watch other houses. There are enough other houses... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think they have a code word. I heard her saying njet (no) and another word I dont know immedeately after it. And he stopped leaned forward comforted and hugged her. This guys really know the rules of BDSM. I just dont know by now if it is some kind of love between them or if its just pure lust :biggrin:

he is playing with her... using her for what he wants... for viewers.. for earn money.. and she is just a siily girl that fall in love by her boss that likes to fuck her

JIMHO

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I'm not here since the beginning... But for what i remember jeka was always a tenant of VH... Don't remember seeing jeka arrive home and start to be intimate with other tenants (except the ones that are in his room) 

Just for coincidente joe didn't get home again... 

I think he might works nightshifts or so... There will be a time when hes rarely home and then a time when hes home a lot. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I think they get many views. I can totally understand people who do not like this kind of sex. But just not watch it and watch other houses. There are enough other houses... 

But there was any 'rough' sex tonight at E&J house?  I'm only talking from here.. cause i rarely watch N,A,S,'G' house 

Just now, Sparkles said:

he is playing with her... using her for what he wants... for viewers.. for earn money.. and she is just a siily girl that fall in love by her boss that likes to fuck her

JIMHO

Not agree. When she did not have started it a few nights ago (Remember he was really reseved at first) nothing at all would have happened. He can thank her that its the way like it is now. She got him out of his shell 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not agree. When she did not have started it a few nights ago (Remember he was really reseved at first) nothing at all would have happened. He can thank her that its the way like it is now. She got him out of his shell 

come on jabbath... do you really believe that a guy like these one was 'reserved' and was serena that 'save' him???? :biggrin:

Just now, Sparkles said:

come on jabbath... do you really believe that a guy like these one was 'reserved' and was serena that 'save' him???? :biggrin:

Did you watch the scene? He wanted to use a blanket at first. It was Serenas pure lust who got him where he now is