Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I really believe that Nina loves Alan, i can tell by the way she looks & treats him

Oh I can agree with that whole heartedly. It could also be the cause of him not going all the way with Serena.

7 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Oh I can agree with that whole heartedly. It could also be the cause of him not going all the way with Serena.

True cause all of us have been waiting and waiting i mean we watched serena getting fucked by george but not alan we wanted alan to finish the plate but   the other  dude grabbed  piece   i mean  i am still waiting for it to happen  and all of us here can be happy XD

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Я действительно считаю, что Нина любит Алан, я могу сказать, как она выглядит и рассматривает его

And there is. I understand Russian a little and I use Google translator. they often say to each other "I love you" in Russian. it sounds something like this "ya Lyublyu tebya". 

10 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Я не знаю русского языка, но это звучит как-то я имею опыт, работая в нижней части среднего менеджмента. Плохой обзор от менеджера?:dodgy:

bandicam_2017-10-07_16-21-54-484.jpg

they talk about work and personal life. serena is in love with george, and he only has sex with her. george says that Serena did bad, I wanted to go into a state of alcoholic intoxication. this is what I heard, and then switched the cam to Nina and Alan on the loggia.

3 minutes ago, snag said:

And there is. I understand Russian a little and I use Google translator. they often say to each other "I love you" in Russian. it sounds something like this "ya Lyublyu tebya". 

they talk about work and personal life. serena is in love with george, and he only has sex with her. george says that Serena did bad, I wanted to go into a state of alcoholic intoxication. this is what I heard, and then switched the cam to Nina and Alan on the loggia.

All those years in Lower Middle Management told me that something like was occurring.

2f1b13d6b334afaca12ef2ecf601188a.jpg

I understand George's position which is why most here in the forums thought it was a bad idea for him to create that relationship with Serena. His best bet is to vacate the place & leave these three to develop their own rhythm without interference. IMHO. :biggrin:.

bandicam_2017-10-07_17-06-26-484.jpg
bandicam_2017-10-07_17-07-04-187.jpg
bandicam_2017-10-07_17-07-49-609.jpg

• Like 2