Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Wow, 3 rounds practically consecutive and followed.

I do not know about the pessimists on duty, but this "present" optimist sees this with great satisfaction and encouragement
:biggrin:

this really closes with the golden key the day of this project, which had at its beginning, for today, a bit apprehensive and interrogative.

I can only say, thank you, for them
still willing to move forward together.

Sweet dreams to both. And we're confident (NAS) for the next.:cool:

xYjlEDe.jpg

4 hours ago, mic351 said:

I believe Nina is the one that keeps this place together.  she's also the one to introduce something new every now and then; i.e. the peg job on the guest a few weeks ago.  I would miss Nina the most because I think she's the ace in this apartment.

Without her, the place falls apart..

I can see your point,that's why I sayed i probarby would miss her a little,she have some importance,but I feel the trio image and routines it's very tired,we already seen all the sex etc by them endless times,would be nice some new blood,maybe to replace te couple in the other house(Edda and joe)by an totaly new couple and then both houses start visiting again then things could feel more fresh again.I like Serena and also like Nina and know they had sex tonight but not even watch it neither think gona watch it,seen it already many times.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

I can see your point,that's why I sayed i probarby would miss her a little,she have some importance,but I feel the trio image and routines it's very tired,we already seen all the sex etc by them endless times,would be nice some new blood,maybe to replace te couple in the other house(Edda and joe)by an totaly new couple and then both houses start visiting again then things could feel more fresh again.I like Serena and also like Nina and know they had sex tonight but not even watch it neither think gona watch it,seen it already many times.

Its got to the stage where its "Same old same old" every time with them regardless of the combination, unless they can re-invent themselves I can't see any future for this place. :sick:

39 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Its got to the stage where its "Same old same old" every time with them regardless of the combination, unless they can re-invent themselves I can't see any future for this place. :sick:

I don't watch any apartments where there are no new people introduced. Nina/Alan/Serena used to be my 2nd favorite apartment slightly behind Alex and Anna but lately I haven't bothered to check in for a while, not with all the new apartments being introduced doing all the things I like to see. What would really help this place is new friends, ideally for them to have fun with sexually but practically just to add some new chemistry to the place. They don't even hang out with Edda and Joe anymore which was becoming stale in itself, but them isolating themselves to this apartment with only the three of them makes things 10 times worse.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't watch any apartments where there are no new people introduced. Nina/Alan/Serena used to be my 2nd favorite apartment slightly behind Alex and Anna but lately I haven't bothered to check in for a while, not with all the new apartments being introduced doing all the things I like to see. What would really help this place is new friends, ideally for them to have fun with sexually but practically just to add some new chemistry to the place. They don't even hang out with Edda and Joe anymore which was becoming stale in itself, but them isolating themselves to this apartment with only the three of them makes things 10 times worse.

Just lock the door and leave them too it!

• Like 2

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic