Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

But it's awful to do that to someone !!!!!!!!!! Nina is cruel with alan. She is lesbianise with serena and he hears everything !!!! He's going to be traumatized all his life. What a horror! It's wicked to do that. Why does Nina do this to alan ??? I am extremely shocked !!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, henriPas said:

C'est tout ?

Elle s'arrêtent là ???

Apparently. They used about every toy in their collection. Still, would have been nice to see Nina straddle Serena's face for a muff diving session. All in All, it was a very erotic & sexy session to watch. I enjoyed it! :heart::biggrin:

1 minute ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Apparently. They used about every toy in their collection. Still, would have been nice to see Nina straddle Nina's face for a muff diving session. All in All, it was a very erotic & sexy session to watch. I enjoyed it! :heart::biggrin:

You deserve to have done so.

1 minute ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Apparently. They used about every toy in their collection. Still, would have been nice to see Nina straddle Nina's face for a muff diving session. All in All, it was a very erotic & sexy session to watch. I enjoyed it! :heart::biggrin:

:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

MajorVoyeur, Sir, that was a sustained effort of taking captures every 10-15 seconds for a very long time, THANK YOU for keeping us up to speed with the developments almost in real time.

Tis a Labor of Love! I truly enjoy watching these two play the Sappho Games. :heart::biggrin:

Added difficulty is doing it all 'One Handed'. :cool: