Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

Continu.. with bad habits::)::)

bandicam_2017-11-17_18-29-20-045.jpg

bandicam_2017-11-17_18-29-43-949.jpg

Only something I observe, without the goal of reprisals,

But whether it's fruit or candy, this is the first time I've seen any of them do it that way.

And I add that I watch them closely and for a long time already and so I can say that ....

But if Nina, who is one of the most "annoying" people about it. (Hates disorganization). Is agreed, so I only see it as a reference of total harmony between them.

At least this time
:cool:

22 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Only something I observe, without the goal of reprisals,

But whether it's fruit or candy, this is the first time I've seen any of them do it that way.

And I add that I watch them closely and for a long time already and so I can say that ....

But if Nina, who is one of the most "annoying" people about it. (Hates disorganization). Is agreed, so I only see it as a reference of total harmony between them.

At least this time
:cool:

Yes,I"gree with you ,but to correct it, it was acake they were eat , the mostally strange things they did that in the bathroom , 

but I" enjoyined when my eyes cam catching..

20 hours ago, thedbear said:

Watching now thanks to their caps the last round of Serena x Alan dick. .
I see that it was she who looked for him and I must say that I interpreted this in a very good way.:biggrin:

I ask why they do not go for a basic and sturdy 69?:cool:

It would reciprocate. Give and receive pleasure. I believe that Alan would eventually make it easier.
Since he would have behaved like Serena's reactions during this.
::)

BONJOUR SERENA J"ESPÉRÉ QUE TE FAIT DES BEAU RÊVES