Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Предположить причину, по которой серена остановил гостя в гостиной было, потому что было запланировано троица шоу выступить на спальню ... 

Serena has menstruation. this is evident when nina massages it with a vibrator. she stopped the guest therefore. but in the bedroom Nina persuaded Serena to have sex with Alan. they laid a blanket and took napkins. but, apparently, Alan was tired for this day, because more than three times he had sex with Nina, he did not have enough strength for Serena. I think there is nothing wrong with this, because they pretty much had fun. I'm happy for them!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, snag said:

Serena a ses règles. c'est évident quand nina le massages avec un vibrateur. elle a donc arrêté l'invité. mais dans la chambre Nina persuada Serena d'avoir des relations sexuelles avec Alan. ils ont mis une couverture et ont pris des serviettes. mais, apparemment, Alan était fatigué pour cette journée, parce que plus de trois fois il avait eu des relations sexuelles avec Nina, il n'avait pas assez de force pour Serena. Je pense qu'il n'y a rien de mal à cela, parce qu'ils se sont bien amusés. Je suis content pour eux!

NON JAMAIS SERENAV N'AS PAS Ces regles voir les autre photo elle va bien 

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

This guy came - just an acquaintance.

He will come on Tuesday - and then there will be sex.

ohh ok, he will come again... so just scheduled with promise of sex ahahah

(i was thinking it could be that guest that was there other day and she give him money at the end to pay something(few dollars as you told us))