Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol just looking at it again and the guy was not Sergei who fucked Serena before. So let's name him Kirill. The guys looked quite similar though :biggrin:

I can't keep them straight myself. I wonder if this is what the photo session was about yesterday with Nina? :biggrin: A chance to meat new people.

bandicam_2017-11-21_16-30-23-187.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

I can't keep them straight myself. I wonder if this is what the photo session was about yesterday with Nina? :biggrin: A chance to meat new people.

When i saw that photoshoot session i thought at the same thing... to whom will this be announced/shared

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Mira and Henry - get many views and good statistics.
KPLP - when they do something, they are all right. Their main problem is stability. Previously, they organized daily parties. When good - when bad. Now they make one party in 2 weeks. The rest of ordinary activity. Soon (25-27 off this - 1-4 Dec - on new apt) KP will move to new apartment (Lena&Marseille chose to study and left the project). But I do not believe that they can come up with a new chip and will be interesting.

So KL, are you going to separate? So we will be dependent and "refens" of Zoe, Clara, Karla, Linda and Carrie?

Will my cry of "help" come to VH?
:cry: