Misty Part #2

4 minutes ago, dth999 said:

That's part of the problem with MDMA.  I specifically remember a time when my ex wife and our friend (both super hot, believe me) were on top of me (my wife sitting on my face, and our friend fucking me as they were kissing. Awesome moment, and my first threesome. We were all rolling, and somehow I was hard.  I was distracted by a laser light we had running and I bailed to check out the light across the room. They continued fucking around, but I remember thinking "what the fuck am i doing right now?", but not really caring at all. Yea.. so I totally understand this guy's state of mind right now, but not optimal for us who are waiting for them to start fuckin'! ;)

Plus, he just fucked Ana good not more then an hour ago.

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not really Misty so much. People forget that Misty had a boyfriend when she got there. He did a threesome with Alex and Anna and Misty passed out. Later she did a threesome with Alex and her boyfriend. Later she dumped him to pursue her dreams of having a lot of sex making a lot of money on VH. She never looked back, but she really wasn't that involved with Anna and Alex after that first night. At least as far as sex parties went. Misty prefers solo sex except when she's rolling, then it's up for grabs.

By rolling, do you mean a joint? Or a fatty as we call it around here,