Misty Part #2

for what it's worth here is the fight. it looked like they were horsing around & it got out of hand. but misty didn't want to fuck the guy. don't know why. maybe @groomy can tell us tomorrow.

So, what can I add? There, to mine and without translation, everything is perfectly clear. I wrote at the beginning of the topic - the main problem of Misty is not that statistics will fall, but that one of the guests will do something bad.

Lisa invited the company. Misty as a guest. Then one of the guys went with Misty. But Misty did not want to fuck him. He insisted. Misty called Lisa. Lisa tried to talk and kick him out. But in the end it turned out what happened.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

So, what can I add? There, to mine and without translation, everything is perfectly clear. I wrote at the beginning of the topic - the main problem of Misty is not that statistics will fall, but that one of the guests will do something bad.

Lisa invited the company. Misty as a guest. Then one of the guys went with Misty. But Misty did not want to fuck him. He insisted. Misty called Lisa. Lisa tried to talk and kick him out. But in the end it turned out what happened.

Questions that do not want to shut up!
A) How did he get into Misty's apartment? Answer: Misty let him in.
B) How did he get access to the bed and undressed? Misty left him and even indicated the closet for him to keep his pants on;

C) after all the previous movements indicating they are joking (all three). answer> he immobilizes Lisa, Misty who had fled to the bathroom (also joking, returns and in a moment unveils a strong slap in his face, where he retaliates, Lisa gets wrapped up and things get out of line

Again the first act of aggression starts from Misty.

For reference, I can see from the timeline that it's the same guest (?) Who plays cam 2 in Lisa.

Conclusion obtained and which I have observed here, alcohol commands everything there.
Again

• Like 1