Misty Part #2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Ok got it, that's not a term I'm familier with, probably because I've never done it

It's a designer drug that make you feel all warm and fuzzy and want to be touched and have sex. Yay!!!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

He's grooving, Ana is falling asleep and Nyusha is trying to figure out how she can get this guy to fuck her.

A lot of these girls love to fuck, but have a certain amount of insecurity. Ny seems to know exactly what she wants and is totally secure, which is a huge turn on. Not sure how old she is, but she operates like an older woman when it comes to sex. Love that. 

• Like 1

Just now, dth999 said:

A lot of these girls love to fuck, but have a certain amount of insecurity. Ny seems to know exactly what she wants and is totally secure, which is a huge turn on. Not sure how old she is, but she operates like an older woman when it comes to sex. Love that. 

She's probably 22 I would guess. But she's probably been sexually active for a long time. She is no doubt in the scene that Anna and Alex rolled in. She has a lot of experience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's a designer drug that make you feel all warm and fuzzy and want to be touched and have sex. Yay!!!

I know, and I'd love to try it, but I'll stick to weed, it doesn't make me warm and fuzzy, but it makes me want to be touched and have sex

• Like 1

OMG... as much as I appreciate where this guy's at, he's tripping balls and now I'm starting to get annoyed. COME ON, DUDE! Snap out of it already and get busy! Do your job, brother!!!  God damn it. ;)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dth999 said:

OMG... as much as I appreciate where this guy's at, he's tripping balls and now I'm starting to get annoyed. COME ON, DUDE! Snap out of it already and get busy! Do your job, brother!!!  God damn it. ;)

ROFLMAO!!! It's like torture! Poor Nyusha!

• Like 1