Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

To be fair, Drew has fucked 3 different girls without Bree present. I don't think he should mind all that much. I don't think it will happen but I'd love to Bree and this guy get a quickie in before Drew woke up.

Oh the particular case of this couple i don't 'like' that could happen... can't explain why... Threesomes with both presents no problem at all.. But when he did at Misty and Nyusha without her i also didn't 'like' (Neither Bree in the case of Misty)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Oh the particular case of this couple i don't 'like' that could happen... can't explain why... Threesomes with both presents no problem at all.. But when he did at Misty and Nyusha without her didn't 'like' 

And Candy.

I understand where you're coming from. Me personally I'm a bit more scandalous so I loved it. Just like how I love how this new guy has no problems creeping on Bree. I at least hope he tries to get some from her.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You must add them by clicking on them in right order. Then all pics will be right 

I know, but it still isn't posting them in order. Oh well, you get the idea. I don't care what you guys say. She got hurt and had to power through the rest as long as she could. Why? I guess for views maybe!  I don't know, but the way she stopped it all says to me that she couldn't take it any more. I'm sure that she's ok and it's not that big of a deal, but to deny that she got hurt seems odd to me. Almost like you guys don't care.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know, but it still isn't posting them in order. Oh well, you get the idea. I don't care what you guys say. She got hurt and had to power through the rest as long as she could. Why? I guess for views maybe!  I don't know, but the way she stopped it all says to me that she couldn't take it any more. I'm sure that she's ok and it's not that big of a deal, but to deny that she got hurt seems odd to me. Almost like you guys don't care.

Agree it hurt her but disagree she was in pain the whole time after it. But as I say wont  argue about it. So no more word on this from me. Gnight all.  :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And Candy.

I understand where you're coming from. Me personally I'm a bit more scandalous so I loved it. Just like how I love how this new guy has no problems creeping on Bree. I at least hope he tries to get some from her.

With Candy??? A few days ago right? forgot her

But i notice all the night she fancy him a lot.. the way she was with him, the way she hugged and kissed him was totally different then all the other guys that i saw her with (Dean, Alex, Ryan, the guy that was friend of Alex and Anna old house and maybe i'm forgetting someone)

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree it hurt her but disagree she was in pain the whole time after it. But as I say wont  argue about it. So no more word on this from me. Gnight all.  :biggrin:

Of course, another one of those pointless things to talk about I know. Good night! 😒

At least you agreed that she got hurt. 

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bold: Who said that??? 

Btw, if i didn't 'care' about her i didn't had said later

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Now the final situation was really a lot better then when was with Ryan on the bedroom on the first time...
But drew (specially after all the perfomance she give and rounds she had) must understand and know her to understand that when she says it's done they should not push and push

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

True. So technically it should 4 but I give leeway with this because Alex was with Bree without Anna.

Yes.. But when that happen with Alex (if i'm not wrong it happens two times here at this apartment) Drew was there ... I was talking about Drew and Bree separated... 

I think that Anna and Alex shouldn't count on this house.. they live together. 
But also at old house Drew visited Anna and Alex alone (https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam14/anna-alex-drew-2nds-july-12)

I hate to see anybody break but I will also note Drew broke my 1st and second rule.  1st Rule:  Never give your woman an excuse to cheat by cheating 1st.  2nd Rule: Never let someone with a much bigger cock than you fuck your woman.

Tonight Drew broke them both and I to noticed the way Bre cozied right up to this guy.  She fell asleep in his arms and not her man's.  I'm not sure that they'll split over this but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bree creeping with this guy..  And when Drew catches her I can hear it now;  "So, you slept with God knows how many so what's good for the goose is good for the gander."