Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

I do not understand what you said, you can tell me more clearly.

Just saying that you don't have to create a new topic here you can just post your comments directly in the regular thread.

Also, curious to know why you would use the word "Nazi" in your name? 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just saying that you don't have to create a new topic here you can just post your comments directly in the regular thread.

For curiosity i put his nick on google and found a lot of "Nazim Akbulut"

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I did not create a new topic, just anna and alex think about the inhabitants of the house, I may have written the wrong place because I am new to this site and I am happy to say where to write. 

I wondered why you were searching Google from my step.

20 hours ago, nazimakbulut said:

I know. I'm just saying.

The night may not be a total waste. There are still two other guys there and we know Misty and Nyusha are free spirits and Dean has no problems sharing Candy. Something interesting can still happen even if the chances are small.

There any specific reason why you copied my post from last night verbatim and made it your own?

26 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

There is no alias with the Nazi and I am a Turkish citizen.

That's cool! Just a curiosity cause of the word inside of your name. Please don't be offended I didn't intend it to be. 

Yes, feel free to post your comments in the main forum though. 

Lastly, thanks for fucking with Misc, he deserves it. 🖤

• Like 1

Hoşgeldin kardeşim, seni korkutmalarına izin verme, onları tanımış olursan güzel insanlardır. her beden bir dahaki sefere bir hata yaparsa yönetim kurulunu ve görüş havuzunu zenginleştirmek için ana kanala katılmalı ve kan almamız lazım. 

türk dili bilmiyorum, eğer Türkçe konuşsam sormayacak amy biliyorum, ama ben bir psişikim

now every body get back to the main board:biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sat11 said:

Hoşgeldin kardeşim, seni korkutmalarına izin verme, onları tanımış olursan güzel insanlardır. her beden bir dahaki sefere bir hata yaparsa yönetim kurulunu ve görüş havuzunu zenginleştirmek için ana kanala katılmalı ve kan almamız lazım. 

türk dili bilmiyorum, eğer Türkçe konuşsam sormayacak amy biliyorum, ama ben bir psişikim

now every body get back to the main board:biggrin:

Can you speak Turkish? 🤣

• Like 1