Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Points to ponder wouldn't you say?

If everyone fucks off, does it negate the other fucking off from everyone else? Does it then mean that no one really fucked off to begin with?

And to reiterate, I didn't mean anything confrontational with my comment and it wasn't meant to negate what you said earlier. 

• Like 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if everyone but one fucks off?  Does he get lonely or panic because he was left behind?  I flew off pretty quick.  Major surgery coming up in a few days and I'm a bit on edge.  My apologies..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Bree alone with the guest? I see Drew in the living room.

nothing special is  happening .. she is almost passed out ... and he is keeping to touch her without 'respecting' the many times she said 'no/stop'... 
finally it seems they give up and are leaving the bedroom

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

nothing special is  happening .. she is almost passed out ... and he is keeping to touch her without 'respecting' the many times she said 'no/stop'... 
finally it seems they give up and are leaving the bedroom

Another Dean???

Just now, Sparkles said:

Not so deep, but yes, the same kind of situation 

For what she does, Drew needs to protect the hell out of her.  Any guest and I do mean any guest, he has to be strident in informing them "no" means "no".   She's a trooper and her wants and needs are to be respected to the utmost..

Just now, mic351 said:

For what she does, Drew needs to protect the hell out of her.  Any guest and I do mean any guest, he has to be strident in informing them "no" means "no".   She's a trooper and her wants and needs are to be respected to the utmost..

I edited my post to explain a little more...

Drew was into the same play... that's why all the 3 went to bed because on the couch she wasn't collaborating with them because didn't move.. She was in the middle of them then i guess she said something and it was when drew leave abruptly the room

When he (drew) picked her from the couch, i thought he will be putting her in bed and then come back to the living room to the guest... 

37 minutes ago, mic351 said:

What happens if everyone but one fucks off?  Does he get lonely or panic because he was left behind?  I flew off pretty quick.  Major surgery coming up in a few days and I'm a bit on edge.  My apologies..

Good luck mic with whatever you're having done, we'll all be here when you return!