Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

for me they should put the cameras in every room, even in the bathrooms they use, not just for the showers

I would certanly not mind if the toilets were shown, and logically that shouldn't be any more private than sex or showers. When I discussed blindspots with Tim Stoakes at RLCF, he mentioned that toilets must be off cam because of legal reasons.

According to him anal sex wouldn't be legal either, but I've seen that on RLC, so I don't know....

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

LOLA è l'imballaggio !!!!

Barcelona airport is blocked for two days to referendum independence Catalonia. I think I will resume full operation on Tuesday.
three more days later Lola goes home !!!
and hope to have Rebecca here with Megan !! all nude with sexy heels and dildos (they are really bisex)

Just now, ed2 said:

Non mi importa se certanly sono stati mostrati i servizi igienici, e logicamente che non dovrebbe essere più privato di sesso o docce. Quando ho discusso blindspots con Tim Stoakes a RLCF, ha ricordato che i bagni devono essere spento cam a causa di motivi legali.

Secondo lui il sesso anale non sarebbe legale sia, ma ho visto che su RLC, quindi non so ....

x me only underage is ilegal