Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

don't you think that she could find a wellness to bate in the bathub ?

the wellness to hide

4 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Don't recall right off, but for certain more times that Sofie bated without hiding

you must not have watched sofie very much  her last two weeks was all open and she bated almost every day 

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

you must not have watched sofie very much  her last two weeks was all open and she bated almost every day 

Sofie never gave as clear a view as Renata has, nor has she ever shown as clear insertion (if ever...) like Renata has... 

You're delusional if you think this is the case...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Don't recall right off, but for certain more times that Sofie bated without hiding

Sofie did actually not hide a few times, but those time she put a candle right under the cam, to fuck up the night vision

• Like 2

Needless to compare Renata and Sofie, they are totally different( except on the kindness) Renata is more open less shy. Sofie is more reserved sensual I like his style   to my eyes I am fans of both but for different reason, a common point they are clitoral, very little insertion for Sofie, same for Renata but I do not see her bath this morning. My wish is that RLC put Sofie and Renata in the same apartment in Barcelona or elsewhere (message for RLC) as they say the opposite attracts..:heart:..:heart:

• Like 2

Sofie is a delicate bud, sensual and reserved.
Sofie is graceful!
Sofie needs a good "girlfriend" in the apartment
Sofie also does not need alcohol to get horny, the mood and her partners must fit.
Hopefully, RLC recognizes the potential of this girl for us users.
I long for her!

German Translated with Google

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

so she started out showing but then in to hiding in the tub from cam  like all Barcelona girls do make sure not to do to much on cam 

Good afternoon guys...Thank you Renata for a great show!. You don't realise how ridiculous you sound bud with this comment, baring in mind you didn't even see her bate a couple of days ago...You know how much I love Sofie, and I don't want to compare them but Renata's 2 bates in her bed, in great light, surpass anything Sofie did...Her recent one was 1 of the most pleasurable bates I've witnessed in the Barca apt...It doesn't matter whether she's bated only 3, 33 or 333 times...It's quality not quantity that's the most important thing for me...and Renata delivers that in bucket loads...:heart:

As for 'hiding'...her end position with legs wide open on either side of the bath, and up around her chin looked a damn site sexier and more pleasurable for her than trying to get comfortable standing up...Well done lovely lady...:heart:

I would suggests gathering all the facts together 1st bud before making comments like that otherwise you will just look fucking stupid...:wink:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Don't see any sign of Lola packing and her lover man appears quite at ease in the apartment so maybe we get a fuller show than last night when they come back. Hopefully he stays the night in her bed rather than disappearing to places unknown like last night now that she has broken the ice with her first on cam shag. He's certainly not short of a shilling with him dripping in gold as he is :dodgy:

il y a 41 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Ne pas voir aucun signe de Lola l'emballage et son homme d'amant apparaît tout à fait à l'aise dans l'appartement alors peut-être que nous obtenons un spectacle plus complet que la dernière nuit quand ils reviennent. Heureusement, il reste la nuit dans son lit plutôt que de disparaître dans des endroits inconnus, comme hier soir, maintenant qu'elle a brisé la glace avec son premier sur la came à poils longs. Il est certainement pas à court d'un shilling avec lui dégoulinant en or comme il est :dodgy:

if I can give my opinion I prefer that Lola leaves the apartment with or without guys but forever I do not need to watch her fuck even for the last time Sorry for the fans of Lola

• Like 1