Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

So Lola finally did it and shagged on cam. I never thought I would see it happen but there it was although we didn't see any actual penetration so she might have brought herself off on his cock and she did have some nice orgasms but give her credit in that she did give his cock a brief suck afterwards - not a full bj but more than anything she has done before in full view. So thank you Lola even though it has taken 18 months to achieve. 

It was the events just now that is more concerning when Irina went into Lola's room looking for something or just having a look to see if she like the space. Please don't say she is going to get the big bedroom when Lola leaves; let someone or a pair of beauties with lesbian tendencies have it. She is the most undeserving person to get that room for what has she contributed to date - absolute zilch! So is it coincidence that her and Zlata have gone out just now on a day when any level headed person would choose not to venture out into the Barcelona streets today with all the unrest. Or is it to leave an empty apartment for Lola and her Italian/Russian stallion for another round of passion or will the apartment go u/m and she packs at the same time. Time will tell but it doesn't bode well for the future in my eyes. :cry: