Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so she started out showing but then in to hiding in the tub from cam  like all Barcelona girls do make sure not to do to much on cam 

I'm not sure what you are on about, but you could clearly see her inserting it, and she did the same in full view of the camera in her room a little while ago...

You ever think that maybe it might be kinda hard standing up if you're having an orgasm?

Just wow...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

You obviously didn't see what she did yesterday on her bed.

no I didn't but I'm sure it was the best thing to ever happen in the Barcelona apts   from what some on here will be telling me right

Just now, bud2966 said:

no I didn't but I'm sure it was the best thing to ever happen in the Barcelona apts   from what some on here will be telling me right

No, not the best bud...but her bate yesterday on her bed in full view of the cams completely contradicts your narrative that she's hiding on purpose to screw the viewer. No tents, no stupid masks, no awkward body angle. Just Renata, her dildo and excellent lighting.

Renata is Barca's shining star.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

No, non è il migliore amico ... ma la sua bate ieri sul suo letto in piena vista delle camme contraddice completamente la narrazione che si sta nascondendo apposta per avvitare lo spettatore. Non ci sono tende, senza maschere stupide, nessun angolo del corpo scomodo. Proprio Renata, il suo dildo ed illuminazione eccellente.

Renata è luminosa stella del Barça.

however, the scene between Rebecca and Megan, in Megan, is still unbeatable ....
girls care you have to pledge to reach that level (9.5)
it would have been 10 if Rebecca and Megan had their shoes with sexy heels

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

No, not the best bud...but her bate yesterday on her bed in full view of the cams completely contradicts your narrative that she's hiding on purpose to screw the viewer. No tents, no stupid masks, no awkward body angle. Just Renata, her dildo and excellent lighting.

Renata is Barca's shining star.

and how many times have she done that since shes been there  

Just now, bud2966 said:

and how many times have she done that since shes been there  

oh and how many times has she made sure not to show nothing  you know like the bubble bath bates so two open bates don't make her a star