Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

10 minutes ago, martyen said:

wenn ich meine Meinung sagen kann ich es vorziehen , dass Lola die Wohnung mit oder ohne Jungs lässt aber immer brauche ich nicht zu ihr noch ein letztes Mal ficken sehen Sorry für die Fans von Lola

Yes, there are guests,e.g. at Nelly or at Taya, who fuck better than Lola!

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon guys...Thank you Renata for a great show!. You don't realise how ridiculous you sound bud with this comment, baring in mind you didn't even see her bate a couple of days ago...You know how much I love Sofie, and I don't want to compare them but Renata's 2 bates in her bed, in great light, surpass anything Sofie did...Her recent one was 1 of the most pleasurable bates I've witnessed in the Barca apt...It doesn't matter whether she's bated only 3, 33 or 333 times...It's quality not quantity that's the most important thing for me...and Renata delivers that in bucket loads...:heart:

As for 'hiding'...her end position with legs wide open on either side of the bath, and up around her chin looked a damn site sexier and more pleasurable for her than trying to get comfortable standing up...Well done lovely lady...:heart:

I would suggests gathering all the facts together 1st bud before making comments like that otherwise you will just look fucking stupid...:wink:

The only suggestion I would make on this point is that RLC add another cam in the bathroom of B1, one that faces along the bath. Would make for a better angle :biggrin: 

• Like 4

il y a 7 minutes, cylinderopuntia a dit :

Oui, il y a des invités, par exemple à Nelly ou à Taya, qui baisent mieux que Lola!

completely agree in addition the guest of Taya practice the anal and swallows and the guest of Nelly is better than Lola

4 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Der einzige Vorschlag, den ich an dieser Stelle machen würde ist, dass RLC eine weitere Nocke im Bad von B1 hinzufügen, eine, die entlang der Badewanne steht. Würde für einen besseren Winkel:biggrin: 

Very good suggestion, but the is already a few years old

il y a 5 minutes, Kkru394 a dit :

OT- une fille et un gars font sortir et décapage l'autre à tout Efim Anabel et Efim et un autre gars sont assis dans la salle watching- édition ils se sont arrêtés

OT again the guy fingered a pretty blonde yesterday in the spa

1 hour ago, Calatilla76 said:

The only suggestion I would make on this point is that RLC add another cam in the bathroom of B1, one that faces along the bath. Would make for a better angle :biggrin: 

I don't think anyone here would disagree with you on this one Cala...:biggrin: