Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Maybe without the mother duck around, the little ducklings can blossom into true RLC participants, I seriously doubt it though.

Irina found her man without lola's "help" and chose to take it outside of the apartment, with Lola gone I doubt anything is going to change for her. Zlata just seems uninterested in anything, she barely ever goes out and would rather sit in front of the TV all the day.

il y a 42 minutes, cylinderopuntia a dit :

Demain UM, et le soir  :heart:Sofie :heart:est là!

I am 100% for the return of Sofie ..:heart::heart:....but with Zlata and Irina it is not a good alchemy, and who will take the big room? I saw on the vignettes that Zlata was in Lola's bed, I hope it's a joke

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

I am 100% for the return of Sofie ..:heart::heart:....but with Zlata and Irina it is not a good alchemy, and who will take the big room? I saw on the vignettes that Zlata was in Lola's bed, I hope it's a joke

It's too early for Sofie to return...

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Il est trop tôt pour Sofie pour revenir ...

I know it was to answer Cylinder. that I was in agreement for the return of Sofie . I posted this afternoon that I would like a Sofie / Renata apartment, but I know that this is not possible just a wish