Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

I actually said that I like Leona so far, fantasticly good looking, very cute..... I do not blame L&N for not getting involved with Irina, I disslike her..... the day Zlata left, L&N were out all day, just arrived the moment Zlata left, and they didn't realy knew her, I don't judge them as hard for that.... but have they yet not spoken a single word to Victoria?? That is not a worthy welcome of a new girl, L&N haven't seemed too interested in getting integrated in b2, and that is not good at all

2 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

It's a possibility. As I said, I'm just nitpicking not having a go at Sergio. If it is his translator then he needs to use a better one :biggrin: 

Don't worry Cala, I was definitely not defending Sergio , just explaining that I think it is google translater. He needs to proof read his post better.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga I think the 2 in the big bed is a lost cause. I think RLC brought them in just as something to look at and take up space until they find something better.

All I want them to do is MAKE THE FUCKING BED...!!

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I actually said that I like Leona so far, fantasticly good looking, very cute..... I do not blame L&N for not getting involved with Irina, I disslike her..... the day Zlata left, L&N were out all day, just arrived the moment Zlata left, and they didn't realy knew her, I don't judge them as hard for that.... but have they yet not spoken a single word to Victoria?? That is not a worthy welcome of a new girl, L&N haven't seemed too interested in getting integrated in b2, and that is not good at all

You say you dislike Irina but she greeted Victoria in the early hours of the morning and chatted with her for several hours...She has her faults, but I thought this gesture was top drawer from her...:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

I thought Lola was the girl next door, popping in on random occasions just to make sure nobody is having any fun. If the girls start enjoying their stay at B2, expect Lola to make an appearance with the Beardy men to disperse it.

We can do without posts like that Cala...smashing laptop with bat emoticon

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

B2 UM...I think a crack team of cleaners are coming in to make the big bed...Could be a while...:dodgy:

You must've missed this Snake...:dodgy:

Nope I saw it Naga, I just forgot. To early in the morning and not enough coffee. Also I will say again, that is the only way it will get made, unless the cleaners are afraid to touch the bed.:cool: