Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

48 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

As Renata and Regina took their undies off in the LR and climbed the staírs to the restricted area, I lost my temper and signed quickly in as Premium Member. Actually I expected that the girls would go on Regina´s bed and start licking each other´s pussies - the dildo session in the bathroom was visually not that good. Later in the bath, Regina got licked, and then both of them bated side by side in the tub under the bubbles, too bad that could not be seen, only on their faces. Is that the first time two girls have bated together on RLC?

Now that I have the Premium Membership again, I must say that there are plenty of pretty girls on RLC worth watching. Barca apartments are a good concept as the girls are changed so often - when you have seen them a couple of times in the shower, you do not get much from the next showers, therefore shows like Regina and Renata gave us are refreshing every now and then. I have noticed that I rather look at the girls alone. I find the sex of most of the couples frustrating as the guys do not care about satisfying their girls. No one of them knows the "ladies first" principle and the orgasms for the girls are very rare. That is why many of the girls need to bate, ´which of course makes us watchers happy.

No, the other week Sher got involved in a bathroom 3some pretty much along the lines of last nights performance. I don't know why they always choose the bathroom for these things when they have 3 perfectly good beds to choose from.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

As Renata and Regina took their undies off in the LR and climbed the staírs to the restricted area, I lost my temper and signed quickly in as Premium Member. Actually I expected that the girls would go on Regina´s bed and start licking each other´s pussies - the dildo session in the bathroom was visually not that good. Later in the bath, Regina got licked, and then both of them bated side by side in the tub under the bubbles, too bad that could not be seen, only on their faces. Is that the first time two girls have bated together on RLC?

Now that I have the Premium Membership again, I must say that there are plenty of pretty girls on RLC worth watching. Barca apartments are a good concept as the girls are changed so often - when you have seen them a couple of times in the shower, you do not get much from the next showers, therefore shows like Regina and Renata gave us are refreshing every now and then. I have noticed that I rather look at the girls alone. I find the sex of most of the couples frustrating as the guys do not care about satisfying their girls. No one of them knows the "ladies first" principle and the orgasms for the girls are very rare. That is why many of the girls need to bate, ´which of course makes us watchers happy.

It was great but in bed would've been awesome. I wasn't expecting them to go to bed, tbh, the bathroom was always gonna be the firm favourite, restricting our views and sound, although you could hear them from Renata's BR when the bathroom door was open. It might happen, who knows, but I would opt for Renata's BR because of the cam angles and cam7 is closer..

The answer to that question above is NO...All 3, Renata, Regina and Sher have all done it together at least twice, as far as I can remember...That was when Tereza went away the 1st time and before she turned the other girls against Renata..At least now they are back on track...:biggrin:

• Like 1

Il y a 17 heures, Frankster a dit :

Pas improbable. Il semble que la plupart des filles qui sortent ces jours -ci , Dina, Theresa et Lola tout prendre un Gary Busey:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097503/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Ils reviennent, même si nous ne voulons pas plus.

MV5BYTM5N2QwNjYtZjUxNC00NjZkLWJjNWQtYjRi..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWCKzPRRlcBJ6ISvhJgtx...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvHXkg5JRWVOG59mTTvveimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLSskDD6mOUvMRK2CrN-s..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQlbmf34JEFqX1QCA2OKy..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtOG1qYKONAysEZ-qeM2E..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2mK-ReZX-phe9xBRDOWF.. just to talk about cinema with movies that deals with voyeurism. my favorite movie is body double...:heart: . Hello everyone

il y a 14 minutes, Calatilla76 a dit :

Non, l'autre semaine Sher a été impliqué dans une salle de bain 3some à peu près le long des lignes de performance Les dernières nuits. Je ne sais pas pourquoi ils choisissent toujours la salle de bain pour ces choses quand ils ont 3 parfaitement bons lits à choisir.

so much I loved the first time because unexpected, seemed more real, than this time the girls were more hidden, same scenario but two. The bedroom would have been a better alternative . I do not criticize I am for the actions of girls. I just give my opinion to say that I prefer the first time

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calatilla76 said:

No, the other week Sher got involved in a bathroom 3some pretty much along the lines of last nights performance. I don't know why they always choose the bathroom for these things when they have 3 perfectly good beds to choose from.

Only one camera in the bathroom, why else...Plus the living room activity was relegated to the corner closest to the camera in order to provide the shittiest view.  These girls are not stupid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Only one camera in the bathroom, why else...Plus the living room activity was relegated to the corner closest to the camera in order to provide the shittiest view.  These girls are not stupid.

The bathroom has the most privacy :-! That's why :-)

2 hours ago, Calatilla76 said:

they choose the bathroom, because they can do everything without reality, if they do it on the bed they pretend to pretend, simple

• Like 1

2 hours ago, martyen said:

so much I loved the first time because unexpected, seemed more real, than this time the girls were more hidden, same scenario but two. The bedroom would have been a better alternative . I do not criticize I am for the actions of girls. I just give my opinion to say that I prefer the first time

We'd all prefer it in the bedroom marty, and my preference would be Renata's...We'll see, it might happen but I have my doubts...I'll just bide my time till lovely Renata brings a playmate back...to play with in her bedroom...:biggrin:

• Like 1