Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

3 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

Sometimes people just don't like other people... I'd say it doesn't get more "Real Life" than this... :sad:

True, but how do you really know if you do not get to know the person, or just talk to them? 

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

True, but how do you really know if you do not get to know the person, or just talk to them? 

There is no way to really know soneone until you get into their head and have a conversation with them. Not talk to them a real conversation.

Just now, Snakeater said:

There is no way to really know soneone until you get into their head and have a conversation with them. Not talk to them a real conversation.

True, but in practice, I find that you can learn a TON about people from watching how they act and what they say. Nita is speaking volumes

1 hour ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

True, but in practice, I find that you can learn a TON about people from watching how they act and what they say. Nita is speaking volumes

It is time for her to write another set with a different plot. 

I just got feedback from RLC, after my protest mail (yesterday I renewed my 6-month subscription and Replay).
RLC told me that tonight, Victoria - Leona and Nita, will make a mega party lesbian (to answer the girls of BC1).
they will all be naked with sexy heels (those of Victoria are very sexy) and they will use dildos to a complete consumption of electric batteries supplied.

Risultati immagini

10 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I just got feedback from RLC, after my protest mail (yesterday I renewed my 6-month subscription and Replay).
RLC told me that tonight, Victoria - Leona and Nita, will make a mega party lesbian (to answer the girls of BC1).
they will all be naked with sexy heels (those of Victoria are very sexy) and they will use dildos to a complete consumption of electric batteries supplied.

And I just got this one

35 minutes ago, happyone said:
logo.pngOctober 12, 2017
CONTENT UPDATES
  • New updates may be made on an annual basis or when we feel like you really need to know
  • Victoria said she will try harder like Zlata did
  • We will not tell Nagachilli2 if Angelina will definitely be back
TECHNICAL UPDATES
  • When you send us an email-we will try to get to it as soon as possible
  • Not all emails will be answered-we just do not have the time or feel we have to
  • All of the skipping, lagging, freezing and the quality of the cams have been fixed to our satisfaction

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2