Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

normally 4 new girls in B2 let it think a better month, but it is worse than before. Big disappointment for me especially from Leona knowing his antecedents I expected better. Nita does not even benefit from the city she follows Leona when it is possible otherwise it is the sofa or the bed. Angle-Lick (Angelika) is just on vacation guest status is more suitable for her . The good surprise can come from Victoria, she is more comfortable in the shower in her room and sleeps without underwear. I know it's impossible to be satisfied to 100% but there is nothing to look at, I think that is the general feeling for B2 in any case it is mine

7 minutes ago, martyen said:

normally 4 new girls in B2 let it think a better month, but it is worse than before. Big disappointment for me especially from Leona knowing his antecedents I expected better. Nita does not even benefit from the city she follows Leona when it is possible otherwise it is the sofa or the bed. Angle-Lick (Angelika) is just on vacation guest status is more suitable for her . The good surprise can come from Victoria, she is more comfortable in the shower in her room and sleeps without underwear. I know it's impossible to be satisfied to 100% but there is nothing to look at, I think that is the general feeling for B2 in any case it is mine

Nita and Leona will probably not change their behavior during their stay.  However Leona (and who does not appreciate a beautiful woman) has been more active than Nita. Victoria is progressing nicely.

Angelika just needs a little more time, I think, and she will surprise us. IMHO--let's be patient at least with Vic and Angelika 

In all cases the higher the expectation, the bigger the frustration and disappointment 

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think that we can stop the insults against Angelika-after all she is still a newbie-

and soon she may make everyone eat their word and act normal when it comes to

nudity and bathing. ::)

happyone to say I have hope :biggrin:

You might be right. I just wish these girls read up on rlc before signing up.

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, happyone a dit :

Nita et Leona changeront probablement pas leur comportement pendant leur séjour. Victoria progresse bien. Angelika juste besoin d'un peu plus de temps, je pense, et elle

va nous surprendre. À mon humble avis - soyons patients au moins avec Vic et Angelika 

I wanted to intervene on your previous post, but as you answer to my post I take advantage to say that I is not much hope coming from Angle-Lick (Angelika) For following the conversation between Victoria and Angle-Lick last night, even if you do not understand the Russian you can understand that she will do nothing in front of the cams . Obviously it is my interpretation and my few words of Russian that make me say this Look at the replay, back from Angle-Lick around midnight I think or 1 am. of course a Russian translator would be the solution to invalidate or confirm my remarks. I say that my hopes of seeing Angelika change for the better are 8/20. I add that she seems to have a great body

• Upvote 1

Moi j'attend un changement de filles sur B1 car je n'ai rien contre elles, mais bon au bout d'un moment un peu de changement serait pas de refus. Sauf pour Sher qui vit en dehors de l'appartement et qui fait seulement acte de présence de temps en temps pour avoir son argents en fin de mois 

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Angelika just needs a little more time, I think, and she will surprise us. IMHO--let's be patient at least with Vic and Angelika 

In all cases the higher the expectation, the bigger the frustration and disappointment 

I admire your optimism, but do not share it! Angelika has not even showered yet!!!!!! And my expectations are not very high on Victoria, but as you say, she might show progress.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Nita and Leona will probably not change their behavior during their stay.  However Leona (and who does not appreciate a beautiful woman) has been more active than Nita

I think you are right, but I'm good with that. To me Leona is almost perfect, fantasticly good looking,she bates, she showers, she is very cute, and she interacts nice with her friend Nita. They haven't interacted much with the other two, but there haven't been any attempts from V&A either, so that is on both parts. I like Leona, even if it ican be prety borng, it is no fake acting. However, I'm not a fan of having 2 girls in 1 room.

I also enjoy watching the friendship that has grown between Renata and Regina.